Code of Conduct
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Lyn "Miller" Harris interview

Her favorite fragrance ... why, its the newly launched Fleurs de Sel ofcourse .. and it changes over time

"Choosing a fragrance is so personal and everyone is so different – it is determined by so many factors, from hair colour to skin type, through to your character and personality. It is important to always try fragrance on the skin as this confirms whether it works or not."

Ok skin chemistry I understand .. however hair color I don't? How does hair color affect what fragrance works for you ??

Eitherways, here's the full interview:
    http://beautyinterviews.com/interviews/lyn-harris/
    Last edited by zztopp; 1st September 2007 at 05:35 PM. Reason: hair color? ha!
    -

INWAP

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Lyn "Miller" Harris interview

Quote Originally Posted by zztopp View Post
    Her favorite fragrance ... why, its the newly launched Fleurs de Sel ofcourse .. and it changes over time

"Choosing a fragrance is so personal and everyone is so different it is determined by so many factors, from hair colour to skin type, through to your character and personality. It is important to always try fragrance on the skin as this confirms whether it works or not."

Ok skin chemistry I understand .. however hair color I don't? How does hair color affect what fragrance works for you ??

Eitherways, here's the full interview:
    http://beautyinterviews.com/interviews/lyn-harris/
    Natural haircolors are indicators of skin type, or they were when I went to summer camp. I still don't tan. I went from a platinum blond, blue eyed kid to a dirty blond grey eyed adult. I burn, I don't tan. My mom and Aunt would apply a few bottles of coppertone to my skin and then calamine lotion after I got out of the water. I'm not particularly hirsute nor is my skin oily. Now most blondes have olive skin and dark brown eyebrows so I'm lost. Redheads have a hard time with the sun also and I suppose their skin type is different than mine.