Code of Conduct
    BN better than ever
    Blog Entries

Default Sean John Unforgivable Woman

Has anyone read the notes for this new frag?

I stopped by the mall and got quick whiffs of Covet, Daisy, Usher, and a couple other new releases, but the only one that caught my attention was Sean John's Unforgivable Woman. I liked it on the mouillette (paper sample) and had Dani spray my wrist, but I quickly lost track of the scent, so I can't even tell you what I liked about it, but it registered as not too high-pitched or sweet.
    --------------------------------------
    Duh! I go scratching all over the 'net, and Grant's already got them posted in our directory. I didn't pick up on those top notes listed below, but hot damn, look at those basenotes. SJ, you've got my attention.
    Last edited by Quarry; 2nd September 2007 at 01:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    In a world where 6 million people are added each month, every landscape matters.

Default Re: Sean John Unforgivable Woman

They were handing out sprayed cards of this in Selfridges. I took one whiff, thought "ugh, violets!" and threw it away.
    I hate violets.

BN better than ever
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Indiscreet View Post
    They were handing out sprayed cards of this in Selfridges. I took one whiff, thought "ugh, violets!" and threw it away.
    I hate violets.
    Ah. And I have anosmia to violets, so I didn't get that portion at all. That's why I picked up on the lower notes. Of course, the only department store frag I've paused over, and it's top notes have been censored for me by my biology.
    In a world where 6 million people are added each month, every landscape matters.

Yeah I'm the opposite, I can pick out one violet in a field of roses. I've heard some folks refer to YSL Paris as a rose perfume but to me it'll always be that disgusting violet stench. As for Insolence... *vomits*

Is it me or Unforgivable Woman smells pretty close to its men's counterpart? It's just creamier and less citrusy.