Code of Conduct

Default Planning on blending Guerlain Vetiver w/Polo Blue, any tips? spray ratios?

I posted this in the DIY section and really wanted to get you guys into this one.

anything to consider when blending the two?

Default Re: Planning on blending Guerlain Vetiver w/Polo Blue, any tips? spray ratios?

Never in a million years would have thought of this particular combo, so I wouldn't have a clue what to tell you. (But then, that said, who would have ever thought that I'd be mixing Happy for Men with Gaultier2?) What's the combo like? And do you use the old formulation of Guerlain's Vetiver, or the new? I should think the new would be better due to its citrusy notes, while the old (which I myself like better) is so earthy and raw in comparison.

Peggy: "Right now, we have to get to the mental institution. Something terrible has happened."
    Latrelle: "What?"
    Peggy: "Brother Boy has tried to kill himself. He jumped out of his bedroom window."
    Latrelle: "Isn't he only on the second floor?"
    Peggy: "Yes, but he hit his head on a lawn gnome."
    Fr. Sordid Lives: The Series
    "Live, live, live! Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death."
    Auntie Mame
    [/B]

Default Re: Planning on blending Guerlain Vetiver w/Polo Blue, any tips? spray ratios?

Theres no secret way to do this - you just have to go for it. The only way to find out if its bad or good is to just do it.
    "To be irreplaceable, one must always be different!" - Coco Chanel

visit: WWW.SNIFFAPALOOZAMAGAZINE.COM