Mean N'Green - time to slip into a more appropriate avatar!! :brolly:--------------------------------------
Okkkkk... now that I'm in comfortable attire ... I will start my thoughts on "A" scent.
(Some of these thoughts are from about a week or so ago, and some are current.)
- The juice is watery not oily, and out of the 3, is the only one that actually is green. A very pale minty coloured green.
The juice colour is very similar to the juice in my vial of Roseberry de Rosine, but not as dark as the juice in my DH's bottle of Guerlain Vetiver.
The juice in "A" doesn't smell like either of those scents.
- In the bottle (vial) it smells a sweet green but not overly sweet.
- First application to my inner arm gives a mini blast of delicate tangy lime, perhaps a little vetiver. It's a little soapy, a bit tea scented. There is a distinct scent that reminds me of something, but I just can't put my finger on it.
- I like it, it's fresh & clean smelling.
- DH just put some of "A" on. The whole office smells lovely! Citrusy; limey on a Limey!!
To my nose it smells more male oriented than female. I'd buy it; for HIM!