Code of Conduct

Default Rive Gauche pour homme - Moschino pour homme

Having tried R.G.P.H. several times and been very impressed with it, I finally bought it. I had not tried the intense version, but found a small shop that was willing to sell their intense tester to me cheaper, ( very hard economic times here in germany). I was at first very pleased with it, but after the drydown I found it had a lurid floor cleaner stench to it. I tested it parallel on a card and found the same effect. Is it just the intense version that does this ?
    By contrast, in the same shop I bought Moschino pour homme. WoW !....I had forgotten just how good / sophisticated this stuff is !!!.........which brings me to my next question,
    has this been discontinued ? Basenotes directory says no, but you never see it anywhere on the shelves in germany and the shop owner told me it has been discontinued ???

As ever, any help with these two questions is much appreciated !

Default Re: Rive Gauche pour homme - Moschino pour homme

I'm not sure, but I think it was discontinued and then brought back (much like Montana Parfum d'Homme and others). I may be wrong about this, but it seems to me that I read that somewhere last year. It was/is by far the best of the Moschino fragrances for men.

Peggy: "Right now, we have to get to the mental institution. Something terrible has happened."
    Latrelle: "What?"
    Peggy: "Brother Boy has tried to kill himself. He jumped out of his bedroom window."
    Latrelle: "Isn't he only on the second floor?"
    Peggy: "Yes, but he hit his head on a lawn gnome."
    Fr. Sordid Lives: The Series
    "Live, live, live! Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death."
    Auntie Mame
    [/B]

Quote Originally Posted by tvlampboy View Post
    I'm not sure, but I think it was discontinued and then brought back (much like Montana Parfum d'Homme and others). I may be wrong about this, but it seems to me that I read that somewhere last year. It was/is by far the best of the Moschino fragrances for men.
    I know that it was discontinued, but hadn't heard about a resurrection. I'd be quite interested in hearing if this is the case, as it is one of my father's favorites.

Somehow my precious bottle of Moschino PH got lost during my recent move. My blood pressure skyrockets just thinking about it. AAAAARRRGGGHGHH!!!!!
    Are you not entertained??? Is this not why you are here??