Code of Conduct

Default Help with Rahät Loukoum

Where can I find Rahät Loukoum online or in America? I'm studying in the states for the next few weeks and I was robbed of my nearly depleted jar over the weekend. It had just enough to last me for the course of my stay and now I have absolutely nothing left to wear as we were ordered to pack light for the school trip, and since I brought it over especially, I don't want to wear anything else.

I'm not too savvy with online perfume acquisitions so if you could point me to actual shops that carry Lutens I would be very happy. As such I haven't had any luck finding it online anyway, but I'm hoping that someone in California or elsewhere is stocking Rahät Loukoum or at the very least takes phones orders. I already know that bell jars aren't available over here but I'll take whatever I can get.

Many Thanks.
    Le Dix:

1. Melograno by Santa Maria Novella
    2. Pierre de Lune by Armani Privé
    3. Bandit by Robert Piguet
    4. Blenheim Bouquet by Penhaligon's
    5. Kolnisch Juchten by Parfums Régence
    6. Préparation Parfumée by Andrée Putnam
    7. Temperare 03 by Temper Chocolates
    8. Eau de Rochas Homme by Rochas
    9. Niki by Niki de Saint Phalle
    10. Sables by Annick Goutal

Default Re: Help with Rahät Loukoum

Sorry to hear about your loss - maybe one of our members is a Lutens robber?

You can't get it online anywhere unless you're in europe in which case you can get it fro Les Palais Royal. It's a non-export, it's available only there and they only ship inside Europe.
    CAESAR SEEKS:
    Slumberhouse : Norne
    Parfums d'Empire: Fougére Bengale

CAESAR SWAPS/SELLS:

Quote Originally Posted by GAIVS IVLIVS CAESAR View Post
    maybe one of our members is a Lutens robber?
    That's what I'm hoping for... I've been sniffing around to see if I can catch the brazen thief but that's been met with cursory accusations of paranoia. I actually wouldn't mind a prompt decanted temp to hold me over until I can replenish my stock upon my return home next month but I'd hoped that one of the more upscale department stores would offer it online but alas no one seems to carry it in North America. I was also crossing my fingers for Aedes to have it (I believe they did at one point) as I've always wanted to order from them but after placing numerous calls I was let down with the really bad news very gently. I'm studying at Deep Springs College out in the middle of nowhere at present but I'll be visiting San Francisco on the weekend. Hopefully someone can point me to a good perfumery there where I might find even a small sample of Rahät Loukoum or better yet, maybe I can score a handsome share off of somebody on this board. It's either that or replacing it altogether with a lesser Lutens frag that is available for quick delivery.

Thanks to everyone who've messaged me with information, I really aprreciate it.
    Le Dix:

1. Melograno by Santa Maria Novella
    2. Pierre de Lune by Armani Privé
    3. Bandit by Robert Piguet
    4. Blenheim Bouquet by Penhaligon's
    5. Kolnisch Juchten by Parfums Régence
    6. Préparation Parfumée by Andrée Putnam
    7. Temperare 03 by Temper Chocolates
    8. Eau de Rochas Homme by Rochas
    9. Niki by Niki de Saint Phalle
    10. Sables by Annick Goutal

You can get a decant of it from http://theperfumedcourt.com/
    They are fellow Basenoters and very trustworthy.
    Oriscent, AgarAura Pure Ouds, Creed, LIDGE, Patou Pour Homme, tons of niche and rare stuff for sale!
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/253...er-100-items!!

Rahat Lakhoum? Wait for the thief to return back the bell jar soon ..
    -

Quote Originally Posted by zztopp View Post
    Rahat Lakhoum? Wait for the thief to return back the bell jar soon ..
    I think he will not return it. Rahat Loukum is so loud, so vivid and l'autre
    Rahat will be my next SL
    "PLAIN LIVING, HIGH THINKING" O.W., De Profundis
    Real beauty: 1) Frederic Malle 1-20 2) Chanel Egoiste 3) YSL Opium pour Homme edp 4) TF Noir de Noir

Noses: 1) Jacques Cavallier 2) Maurice Roucel