Code of Conduct

Default Lacoste Elegance

Today is my first day with this one. It's like a smoother version of Creed Original Santal. It's in that same family with Mont Blanc Individuel and JOOP!, but not nearly as "in your face" as JOOP!.

I'm sure my wife will love it.

Default Re: Lacoste Elegance

I tried it today and haven't found anything interesting

I will pass this one (as all generic Lacoste fragrances)

Last edited by DreamerII; 6th September 2007 at 04:25 PM.
    "PLAIN LIVING, HIGH THINKING" O.W., De Profundis
    Real beauty: 1) Frederic Malle 1-20 2) Chanel Egoiste 3) YSL Opium pour Homme edp 4) TF Noir de Noir

Noses: 1) Jacques Cavallier 2) Maurice Roucel

I'm still waiting for my sample.

Perchance I'm wearing "Elegance" on my left and "Borneo 1834" on my right arm. Not that these are greatly similar fragrances (Borneo is also chocolatey, but patchouli is the big story here), but the difference between generic "designer" notes and top notch ingredients seems painfully obvious. I'd also take Heritage over Elegance any day (and just pop some Michel Cluizel in my mouth for the chocolate effect ). Just my two scents.
    My Wardrobe
    II est de forts parfums pour qui toute matière/Est poreuse. On dirait qu'ils pénètrent le verre.

It's too light. Why make it this light? They should've amped up some of the notes, especially the chocolate.

I really liked it when I first applied it, but it ended up giving me a headache. I got a second sample and though I liked it again, I can't decide whether or not to get it. It is nice though.. I put it on my girlfriend earlier and it even worked pretty well on her.
    I'm a colognosaurus. Rawr!

Tried this one again. Reminds me of a more "tamer" Kenzo Jungle. Need to compare the notes to see.
    "I exist for myself, and for those to whom my unquenchable thirst for freedom gives everything, but also for everyone, since insofar as I am able to love - I love everyone. Of noble hearts, I am the noblest - and the most generous of those that yearn to give love in return. - I am a human being, I love death and I love life."

Egon Schiele - Self-Potrait

My classics: Dior Homme EdT, YSL Rive Gauche PH, Helmut Lang Cuiron, L'Occitane Neroli (vintage), Davidoff Zino, L'Occitane Eau des Baux

http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2976