Code of Conduct

Exclamation Séxual by Michel Germain

What do you think about this scent ? Anybody has an experience please share..
    Thnx
    AG

Default Re: Séxual by Michel Germain

I am assuming that you are talking about the mens one. Well It smells exactly like Lauren Polo Sport..that's of course imo. The only reason I have it is because they continually do a huge promotion on this here were I live on a quarterly basis. I got it just so the Sa would get off my back...LOL.. I must say it does last long on my skin. Now I will also have to say that the shower gel I do enjoy a lot.

Peace,

Otto

It smells harsh. I would've thought it would be a bit smoother.

I really enjoy this one. Not very well known. Read my review in the Review section now!
    "I exist for myself, and for those to whom my unquenchable thirst for freedom gives everything, but also for everyone, since insofar as I am able to love - I love everyone. Of noble hearts, I am the noblest - and the most generous of those that yearn to give love in return. - I am a human being, I love death and I love life."

Egon Schiele - Self-Potrait

My classics: Dior Homme EdT, YSL Rive Gauche PH, Helmut Lang Cuiron, L'Occitane Neroli (vintage), Davidoff Zino, L'Occitane Eau des Baux

http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2976

Haven't worn it in a while, but it's very pleasant. I remember being complemented often at work with it. Heavy stuff, a couple sprays will do.
    Are you not entertained??? Is this not why you are here??

Just ordered a bottle off eBay; it should arrive any day now. Will post my comments (since I still can't formally review anything thanks to board glitches) once it arrives here in Oklahoma City.

Peggy: "Right now, we have to get to the mental institution. Something terrible has happened."
    Latrelle: "What?"
    Peggy: "Brother Boy has tried to kill himself. He jumped out of his bedroom window."
    Latrelle: "Isn't he only on the second floor?"
    Peggy: "Yes, but he hit his head on a lawn gnome."
    Fr. Sordid Lives: The Series
    "Live, live, live! Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death."
    Auntie Mame
    [/B]

I tested it a month or so ago and thought it was pleasant but not what I was looking for at the time. The owner of the store really likes it, so I might have to revisit it soon.

If you like CK Eternity, you should like Sexual as well. It is quite strong, yet pleasant.