Code of Conduct

Default Why Doesn't Boucheron Release A New Men's Fragrance?

Since Jaipur Femme - they have released Jaipur Saphir, Intital, Trouble, Miss Boucheron

Instead the men just get seasonal flankers....I don't get it. Trouble Homme would be cool? Since both Boucheron Homme and Jaipur Homme are so reserved - Trouble Homme could be like rebelious Boucheron men's scent......

I need to get a job in fragrance PR.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Why Doesn't Boucheron Release A New Men's Fragrance?

totally agree with you. I've got the edp versions of jaipur and boucheron, as well as the fresh versions. My GF has all of the femme releases. I love them all. Instead of throwing us a bone it would be nice to see a non-limited edition to add to the stable.
    If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I help you become that”--Von Goethe

top favorites: bois d'argent, havana, jaipur, amber sultan, fumerie turque, chergui, l'homme sage
    willing to swap/sell everything but my lutens. shoot me a pm

Post Thanks / Like

Scentimus,

You and I could hold the fragrance magnates hostage until they clean up their act!

There is a new bottle at the local shop of the men's Boucheron eau du Joaillier edt. This does not smell like a summer version as in the past. The bottle is solid blue and the scent is very nice.

Any other news on this? Perhaps I'm incorrect in thinking that it's new. Oh, well.
    Last edited by graffham; 22nd September 2007 at 01:36 AM.

I agree with You.......I have lost all interest in Boucheron......And it's all because they refuse to release anything new. I'm not interested in another version of Boucheron or Jaipur.....It's time.....Big time....for them to step up to the plate and get back in the game.....I'm finished with them until they do.......Gary

Quote Originally Posted by graffham View Post
    Scentimus,

You and I could hold the fragrance magnates hostage until they clean up their act!

There is a new bottle at the local shop of the men's Boucheron eau du Joaillier edt. This does not smell like a summer version as in the past. The bottle is solid blue and the scent is very nice.

Any other news on this? Perhaps I'm incorrect in thinking that it's new. Oh, well.
    They're not new. They're fancy "limited presentation" versions of the same scents.
    --------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by scentimus View Post
    Since Jaipur Femme - they have released Jaipur Saphir, Intital, Trouble, Miss Boucheron

Instead the men just get seasonal flankers....I don't get it. Trouble Homme would be cool? Since both Boucheron Homme and Jaipur Homme are so reserved - Trouble Homme could be like rebelious Boucheron men's scent......

I need to get a job in fragrance PR.
    I really like all of Boucheron's scents, they never seem to cheapen anything they release....
    I'm just hoping they are working on some other great male scent.
    Last edited by castorpollux; 22nd September 2007 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Re: Why Doesn't Boucheron Release A New Men's Fragrance?

You mean they're just different bottles? Oh, so sad...