Code of Conduct

Default Yves Rocher Pur Desire de Orange Blossom

What are the chances that this will ever reach the US and Canada? It's available on UK and French websites but not US or Canada. My sister (who lives in Toronto) says this fragrance isn't available in the YR boutiques there, either. I love Orange Blossom, and YR does such a lovely job with its florals I'm really curious about the Orange Blossom.

A rather disturbing thing I saw on the YR UK and France websites is that Pur Desir de Gardenia is on last chance sale! Now I'm terribly worried about my Desir de Lilas.

Default Re: Yves Rocher Pur Desire de Orange Blossom

Not much of a fan of the whole Pur Desir Line. I have tried and used all of them at different times and in different quantities. At the moment I do not own a single full bottle! Tried YR FdO about three weeks ago -- first impression of the scent is nice, but so were all of them at a couple of first sniffs. After L'Artisan Perfumeur's, my favorite interpretation of this bloom is Jo Malone's.

Call their Customer Service girls and ask them directly about the availability on this side of the pond at 1-800-321-3434.

Thanks Twolf!

They don't have a US release date, yet. I'm doubting that Orange Blossom will ever get here after observing the discontinuation of Mimosa and Gardenia. I do love the Lilac, though, and I will be sad if it goes away. I've been missing lilacs for nearly 20 years, and I'll take every reasonable rendition I can. I love the Jo Malone Orange Blossom, but I've never had the change to try the L'Artisan ( on purpose - why torture myself with an exhorbitantly priced limited edition? )

Did you try the YR Orange Blossom in Europe?

I have got a decant, comes from a bottle bought in Europe. I will send you some one of these days, OK?

:bounce: