Code of Conduct

Default KERI Advanced Moisture Therapy Lotion for Extra Dry Skin

For those of us with dry skin that devours perfume this stuff is a Godsend!!!

I've been using it the past few days and have been SHOCKED at how it's not only been moisturizing my skin, but it seems to keep my skin from devouring my perfumes & even helps with the sillage a bit!

I even tried it with Chanel No. 5 which disappears on me to a very faint, slightly sweet smell on my skin within 30 minutes of applying. Normally - no sillage whatsoever & I can barely smell it with my nose pressed to my arm. With the Keri Lotion other people can actually smell my perfume! I can smell my perfume. And it's even developing better where-as before it would disappear before it got anywhere!

Just wanted to post this in case it might help someone else.

P.S. My usual "lotion" was/is Aveeno Creamy Oil during warm weather and Palmer's Cocoa Butter when it's cold.

Default Re: KERI Advanced Moisture Therapy Lotion for Extra Dry Skin

My must have lotion is Vaseline intensive rescue. It used to be called something else, but basically it's their fragrance free lotion. I wear it year round now because I have dry skin.

Like you, I've noticed the difference it can have on the sillage and lasting power of my fragrance of the day. In fact, sometimes for work, if I have a craving for one of my strong sillage-monster perfumes, I will spray it on skin that is not lotioned (like my tummy) to decrease the strength and make it more subtle. It works like a charm!

Keri Lotion is great. It's actually my after bath (exfoliation) lotion. For every day use I mix Jergens Ultra Healing, Eucerin (green top), Jergens Shea Butter Body Cream, and the lotion for the perfume I'm wearing.

I can't stand for any part of my body to be dry at any given time. I keep my skin well moisturized. The exfoliation and moisturization is the key to good sillage. Sillage is something I have never had a problem with. I can always smell myself and everybody smells me. You can take 3 showers a day for a week and never get as clean as you would with a good soak and a good scrubbing.
    Diva is fartin in your perfume mist before you walk through it!! Walk slow and let it marinate......

Divatologist....Breaking perfume rules since 1969
    I smells goooooooooooood! Don't believe me? Come smell me!!

"The Divatologist Perfume Application Method" is now available!!! Learn It, Live It, Love It Click Here! Many Compliments Await You!

www.twitter.com/Divatologist www.divatologist.tumblr.com

:taking notes:

Gonna have to try the Vaseline Intensive Rescue, Jergens Ultra Healing, Eucerin, and Jergens Shea Butter Body Cream.

I exfoliate every morning with exfoliating gloves. About once or twice a weak I soak in the tub and then use a "rougher" exfoliating pad. Maybe I exfoliate too much?