Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Institution

Default New Parfum d'Empire scents: Osmanthus Interdite, Equistrius, Fougere Bengale

The three new Parfum d'Empire scents come out sometime at the end of this month - I believe Les Senteurs (in the UK) has testers and I was wondering if any of the UK Basenoters have smelled them yet.

There was a pretty comprehensive review of them by Lee on Perfume Posse (He liked Fougere Bengale the best) here: http://perfumeposse.com/2007/09/18/e...investigation/

Default Re: New Parfum d'Empire scents: Osmanthus Interdite, Equistrius, Fougere Bengale

Yeah, Lee's review of Fougere Bengale has me lusting for a bottle. (Cuir Ottoman from the same line is turning out to be a cool-weather favorite for me!)
    Spray it, don’t say it…
    WARDROBE

Default Re: New Parfum d'Empire scents: Osmanthus Interdite, Equistrius, Fougere Bengale

Include me among the utterly impatient here too. And Lee is always a delight to read and completely crush worthy as well. I'm sorry to hear that Equistrius is more Iris than stable, but it's good to know ahead. And I can't decide on an Osmanthus until I compare Interdite to Yunnan.

The Fougere Bengale sounds interesting.

I really this house. I own Iskander and Ambre Russe already.
    They will keep me happy for now.

I recently tried Cuir Ottoman and initially thought it didn't have enough projection but have since changed my mind. However, it still reminds me of Dior Homme and I don't want to smell like that. Still, Fougere Bengale does interest me more than the other two.