Code of Conduct

Default Arabian Oud - very happy with my first purchase, now need further suggestions

Today, I visited Arabian Oud with no intention of buying anything - I was only planning to test out all the oud oils that interested me from their website. I now realize that the website has been updated since visiting it earlier today (making me feel quite lucky to have had the opportunity to read about some of their discontinued products).

I naturally took on board the recommendations from some Arabian Oud 'veterans', on previous threads, and walked in with a list of ten or so candidates. After careful consideration, I ended up purchasing one of the last bottles of the now discontinued Siraj - both myself and the very helpful SA agreed that it worked the best on my skin. He was even generous enough to offer me a 30% discount! He also told me that I could easily exchange it for something else, if I didn't like it, but I really can't see that happening!

So, now that I've been bitten by the bug, what other oud oils are worth getting from Arabian Oud? I still have a small shortlist of other things I'd like to try but would like some opinions:

Al Azrya
    Shoyoukh Al Khaleej
    Alladin
    Shoyoukh

Default Re: Arabian Oud - very happy with my first purchase, now need further suggestions

Trebor,

Do you know what their prices are like (just the average range for ouds)?

I might give them a call and see if they can ship to the US.

Default Re: Arabian Oud - very happy with my first purchase, now need further suggestions

While in Madinah I purchased a bottle of Riyadh. While not the most expensive, it was a very nice 'oud blend. Very buttery and smooth. Due to the amount of compliments I ended up gifting it away. You might want to check it out. It would make a nice every day/night oil.
    You are not your perfume.