Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Default Re: Montale's crazy sale - What did you order - What did you get FREE?

Still no confirmation about shipping, still no answer to my messages, nothing...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matreal View Post
    How is roses musk?

I also e-mailed montale. They said Rose Petals was out of stock from the sale. So I wouldn't expect anyone to get that as a free gift.
    I am loving the Roses Musk. I love the combo just in general and this version does not disappoint. The beautiful Montale "middle eastern rose" dominates the opening and the musk just comes on slowly from behind and continues to build for hours. The musk is warm and sweet but not very "dirty". The longevity is astounding to me for an edp....12 hours +. I've read elsewhere and someone here mentioned that they find a "gasoline" quality to this scent but I don't get that at all. I find it very warm & sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by matreal View Post
    How is roses musk?

I also e-mailed montale. They said Rose Petals was out of stock from the sale. So I wouldn't expect anyone to get that as a free gift.
    I find that Aoud Flowers is quite similar to Rose Petals, slightly sweeter. If you want to benefit from the sale, you could order it blind.

Got my Aoud Lime today.

And one free 100ml Soleil de Capri (is this suitable for men also?) and Dew Musk 50ml

Yipee!

By the way, looks like they really closed their Swiss online shop now. There's only one website now, the Paris one
    Last edited by eric; 5th October 2007 at 12:43 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, Soleil de Capri is actually marketed towards men. The opening might seem a touch sweet to you, but that fades quickly and is really great.

I wore it yesterday (put it on at 8am, 4 sprays) and got a big compliment at 9am... and later that day after 5pm, I was on the elevator at home to check the mail and got another compliment (even though I could barely detect it). So it's not overpowering and lasts and lasts

Quote Originally Posted by eric View Post
    Got my Aoud Lime today.

And one free 100ml Soleil de Capri (is this suitable for men also?) and Dew Musk 50ml

Yipee!

By the way, looks like they really closed their Swiss online shop now. There's only one website now, the Paris one
    I'm a colognosaurus. Rawr!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by eric View Post
    Got my Aoud Lime today.

Yipee!

It seems that at Montale the freebies are inversely proportional to the no. of bottles ordered. I wish i had ordered less

Quote Originally Posted by jrd4t View Post
    Yeah, Soleil de Capri is actually marketed towards men. The opening might seem a touch sweet to you, but that fades quickly and is really great.

I wore it yesterday (put it on at 8am, 4 sprays) and got a big compliment at 9am... and later that day after 5pm, I was on the elevator at home to check the mail and got another compliment (even though I could barely detect it). So it's not overpowering and lasts and lasts
    Cool! It's indeed listed for men on the Parfums Raffy website I looked on,but I can see this on women too. I tried it and it's exactely like you said. Nice!

The Dew Musk has to go to wifey I think. Haven't tried that one yet.

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Re: Montale's crazy sale - What did you order - What did you get FREE?

Is the sale still on? I went to the Montale website and there were no sale info. Help!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PeterV View Post
    Is the sale still on? I went to the Montale website and there were no sale info. Help!
    Send Florence an email (info@parfums-montale.com) and ask. They still had Black Aoud as of the day before yesterday. (Who knows what else they have...)

Good luck!
    --------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by iggy View Post
    Still no confirmation about shipping, still no answer to my messages, nothing...
    I haven't received anything either...although I did see that the purchase was made on my credit card. Good sign...I hope
    Last edited by Nicolas V; 5th October 2007 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gupts View Post
    It seems that at Montale the freebies are inversely proportional to the no. of bottles ordered. I wish i had ordered less
    gupts: have you ever rec'd any of your orders??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loungeboy View Post
    gupts: have you ever rec'd any of your orders??
    @ loungeboy

Nope...none yet...

I finally did elicit a response from Montale through email. They didnt give me any shipping dates but said my orders had been shipped right after they received them and i should wait until the beginning of the next week. If i dont receive them by that time, then they would confirm it with the swiss post and resend them.

That freebies statement was made only after reading what others had got. I thought people who have ordered 1 bottle had got 2 freebies and people who ordered two just got 1 free bottle. Not a rule i would say but the trend reveals that.

gupts

Post Thanks / Like

Well I hope you get alot of freebies for all of the waiting that's for sure.
    They didn't stuff my boxes full of free stuff but what they did send me was amazingly great and I'd rather have a couple "amazingly greats" than a whole bunch of "what the heck am I supposed to do with this crap"!
    Good luck....

Confirmed shipment on September 27, 2007.
    Received them today, October 5, 2007.
    Pretty fast since I am in Canada.

Ordered 50 ML Attar and 100ML Rose Petals. Received 50 ML Skin as a freebie.
    Don't really like Skin. Have to think about what I want to do with it.

Good luck everyone.

Post Thanks / Like

I got a 100 ml of soliel and a free 50 ml of skin. I as well do not like skin. I'm probably going to get rid of it for real cheap.

2nd order recieved.

Purchased:

3.4 oz Aoud Damascus
    3.4 oz Aoud Roses Petals

Free:

1.7 oz Aoud Ambre in a leopard pouch

TNMA
    "Why not seize the pleasure at once?"
    -- Jane Austen (Sun, and Mercury in Sagittarius)

Quote Originally Posted by thenmarcher View Post
    2nd order recieved.

Purchased:

3.4 oz Aoud Damascus
    3.4 oz Aoud Roses Petals

Free:

1.7 oz Aoud Ambre in a leopard pouch

TNMA
    What do you think of Aoud Ambre? Too sweet? Thanks.

There's currently a postal strike in the UK and will not end until next Tuesday or Wednesday. So, even if my order's been dispatched, it'll take a lot longer to get to me...

Post Thanks / Like

Ordered:
    3.4 oz Aoud Damascus

Freebie:
    1.7 oz Sweet Oriental Dream in leather pouch...ok.....

This is very Lutens like, lakoumy, almondy, honey, yet not overly cloying..less powdery than Lutens Rahat.

Well atleast I wasnt handed Skin
    -

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zztopp View Post
    Ordered:
    3.4 oz Aoud Damascus

Freebie:
    1.7 oz Sweet Oriental Dream in leather pouch...ok.....

This is very Lutens like, lakoumy, almondy, honey, yet not overly cloying..less powdery than Lutens Rahat.

Well atleast I wasnt handed Skin
    rub it in aye? haha

Who wants to sell their bottle of Skin? pm me.

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered 50ml Oud Cuir D'Arabie at 65 francs = 28 pounds. I just checked my bank account and they charged me 37 pounds twice!!!!!!!I mailed the info@ ...address but no response . Now I seriously fear I have been ripped off as I ordered just before the site went down. Does anyone have a phone number or any advice please?
    "Don’t try to be original. Be simple. Be good technically, and if there is something in you, it will come out. ” - Henri Matisse.

"Wear R de Capucci" - Hirch Duckfinder

reviews

Hi Hirch_Duckfinder!

I ordered on the 26th of September. As I said in my previous post, received just nothing. No reactions to my e-messages too. My CC is charged. Of course, you could call them, but, in my case, they didn't pick the phone too (I called 6 times).

Here are details:

Montale GD S.A.
    Owner: madame Florence Chappuis
    Rue de Prado
    3963 Crans-Montana

tel. +41 27 4802344
    mob. +41 79 7078576
    fax +41 27 3213168

Good luck and contact your credit card company!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hirch_duckfinder View Post
    I ordered 50ml Oud Cuir D'Arabie at 65 francs = 28 pounds. I just checked my bank account and they charged me 37 pounds twice!!!!!!!I mailed the info@ ...address but no response . Now I seriously fear I have been ripped off as I ordered just before the site went down. Does anyone have a phone number or any advice please?
    The double charge is obviously their mistake, the 9 additional pounds might be duties or VAT plus shipping. I don' think they're ripping people off, just totally chaotic. I never got an answer to my inquiry about Hoggar Mota.
    My Wardrobe
    II est de forts parfums pour qui toute matière/Est poreuse. On dirait qu'ils pénètrent le verre.

Quote Originally Posted by hirch_duckfinder View Post
    Don't worry, I heard that it happened to someone on MUA and they refunded the money. Just keep calling. This is what she said in her post, I hope is alright if I quote here :

What a nice lady at (the former) Montale swiss site! I had trigger-fingered +++
    the same order 2 times, and hoped that they would figure it out, and also sent numerous emails, with no response. Both charges showed up on my credit card. Today I called, and the gentlewoman immediately credited my back for one charge. When I asked what to do if I got an extra package, she said to enjoy their present to me! What a hassle it must be for them. Now... curious what I will actually receive (and how many!).
    BTW, I sent an email on the 5th asking if there were anymore Roses Musk left and ordered a few others. I have had no reply yet. Has anyone had any response from them?
    Last edited by alaya; 9th October 2007 at 04:27 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Ordered:
    3.4oz Aoud Damascus

Free:
    1.7oz Patchouli Leaves

09/30/07 -> Ordered
    10/01/07 -> Charged
    10/02/07 -> Shipped
    10/08/07 -> Delivered

Very good experience, interested to see how I like Patchouli Leaves, not one of my normal wear notes usually.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Iggy, Tom, Alaya. Yes, the 9 pounds is the shipping, silly me. I will ring about the double charge.
    "Don’t try to be original. Be simple. Be good technically, and if there is something in you, it will come out. ” - Henri Matisse.

reviews

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Hirch_Duckfinder!

I ordered on the 26th of September. As I said in my previous post, received just nothing. No reactions to my e-messages too. My CC is charged. Of course, you could call them, but, in my case, they didn't pick the phone too (I called 6 times).

Here are details:

Montale GD S.A.
    Rue de Prado
    3963 Crans-Montana

tel. +41 27 4802344
    mob. +41 79 7078576
    fax +41 27 3213168

The details above are not valid!

Here the correct ones:

GDSA MONTALE – 54, rue de l'industrie – 1950 SION ( CH SUISSE)
    tel. +41 27 321 27 92
    fax +41 27 321 31 68
    info@parfums-montale.com

I mailed them yesterday and got a reply after half an hour and Florence picks up the phone after two seconds, normally ....
    Last edited by dr.creed; 9th October 2007 at 05:38 PM.
    dr.creed's decant sales
    can be found here:
    Crystal Flacon

Post Thanks / Like

Wow I finally got my order today and I hit the jackpot. It took about 3 weeks from the date I ordered but it was worth the wait.

Ordered:
    Aoud Lime 100 ml
    Black Aoud 100 ml x 2 bottles

Got for free:
    Attar 100 ml unboxed, but got a pouch
    Royal Oud 100 ml, no box or pouch
    7 Aoud samples

Now I need to go try these. I ordered Black Aoud blind!
    Oriscent, AgarAura Pure Ouds, Creed, LIDGE, Patou Pour Homme, tons of niche and rare stuff for sale!
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/253...er-100-items!!

It is kind of bothering that Montale doesn`t treat people nearly equally. Some have huge loads of freebies, and others not so much.
    Oh well, as much as I love Montale scents, this house has given me very inconsisant image of themselves, anyway. (ridicilously bad websites and all that...)

When I ordered Steam Aoud (100ml), I didn`t even know about the possible free stuff. I made my order before I got into this thread, so I really was expecting only that Steam Aoud, which was blind buy for me, btw.

I got Soleil du Capri (100ml) free. No box, but a velvet pouch.
    I hadn`t smelled SdC before, but I was quite sure that I would not like it : Not my usual style these kind of fruity white musk scents with white floral notes.

However, I was very pleasantly suprised when I sprayed it for the first time....I mean, what a yummy scent it actually is! Very nice indeed. Almost gourmand scent in a way, with that crispy, candied orange vibe. Delicious and cheerful scent with good lasting power.

Steam Aoud is great one too : Perhaps most true to the real pure Oud in the whole Montale line. Subtle, dry, crispy, woody, sensual and quite quiet. Not a pungent of monstrous by any means. Just a pure Oud with the nice touch of smooth sandalwood.
    I don`t get any cumin, amber or that hoggar motta oil which are listed.
    Nah...it really is a combination of oud and sandalwood - no more or less. A great Montale Aoud to use anywhere-anytime without the need to be cautious on the trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by PigeonMurderer View Post
    It is kind of bothering that Montale doesn`t treat people nearly equally. Some have huge loads of freebies, and others not so much.
    Oh well, as much as I love Montale scents, this house has given me very inconsisant image of themselves, anyway. (ridicilously bad websites and all that...) ...
    It's not Montale's fault, but rather their ex-distributor located in Switzerland.
    Scents are fleeting . . . memories are not. . . .

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't know about the free stuff when I ordered either. I do wish I ordered Steam Aoud as I got a sample of it and it is nice.
    Last edited by AZsmells; 9th October 2007 at 08:08 PM.
    Oriscent, AgarAura Pure Ouds, Creed, LIDGE, Patou Pour Homme, tons of niche and rare stuff for sale!

Post Thanks / Like

as the thread says, it is a crazy sale.

I too wish there was better communication. I'm not sure why they haven't responded to any emails of mine regarding additional orders, post-sale. One can only speculate. I never fancied myself unrespondable, but then that would be what everyone thinks, I daresay. Perhaps my bank is over-riding my email account to keep me from going hog wild through the Aouds. Lord knows an external check might be handy, somedays. I would still love to get Aoud Lime, though, Edgartown National Bank, if you are reading this.

Anyhow, as it goes, I ordered 100ml of Black Aoud, and it took so friggin long to get to me without any shipping emails or anything of that sort that I was happy just to get the bottle I requested. But they did throw in a roller set of 15mls containing Oud Queen Roses, Intense Tiare, and Wood & Spices.

Can't say that I love any of these as much as the BA, the OQR is pretty... I'll wear it. I'm just rootin tootin thrilled to have bought 100ml of Black Aoud for 95 bucks!
    --------------------------------------
    in an interesting discovery, I unscrewed the top of my just-arrived Black Aoud (100ml) and the level of fluid inside was about halfway down. blah.
    Last edited by Oaksbluff; 9th October 2007 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote:
    Originally Posted by iggy

Hi Hirch_Duckfinder!

Here are details:

Montale GD S.A.
    Rue de Prado
    3963 Crans-Montana

tel. +41 27 4802344
    mob. +41 79 7078576
    fax +41 27 3213168

Quote:
    Originally posted by dr. Creed

Here the correct ones:

tel. +41 27 321 27 92
    fax +41 27 321 31 68
    info@parfums-montale.com

I mailed them yesterday and got a reply after half an hour and Florence picks up the phone after two seconds, normally ....

My details are valid too. They are from the official commercial list, commune Valais, status 2007. I just forget to say, that these details are from that list.

I didn't get answer to my 3rd e-message too. Just the confirmation from Montale's Internet provider about delivery.

Post Thanks / Like

Got my 3rd and final order today.
    Ordered Chypre Vanille, Aoud Cuir d'Arabie, and Aoud Damascus.
    Rec'd free Aoud Amber.
    Three orders, 3 amazingly great freebies!

Quote Originally Posted by Azsmells View Post
    Wow I finally got my order today and I hit the jackpot. It took about 3 weeks from the date I ordered but it was worth the wait.

Ordered:
    Aoud Lime 100 ml
    Black Aoud 100 ml x 2 bottles

Got for free:
    Attar 100 ml unboxed, but got a pouch
    Royal Oud 100 ml, no box or pouch
    7 Aoud samples

Now I need to go try these. I ordered Black Aoud blind!

Given that you're selling Attar and Black Aoud, I take it you liked neither.
    "Why not seize the pleasure at once?"
    -- Jane Austen (Sun, and Mercury in Sagittarius)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thenmarcher View Post
    Given that you're selling Attar and Black Aoud, I take it you liked neither.
    You're right I don't like either one of them. Though I do like Aoud Lime and Royal Aoud and I already own Aoud Cuir d'Arabie

Post Thanks / Like

Daniel,
    Thanks for this. The email address is now not working.
    I have phoned many times but no answer.

Quote Originally Posted by dr.creed View Post

Here the correct ones:

tel. +41 27 321 27 92
    fax +41 27 321 31 68
    info@parfums-montale.com

reviews

Hey, hirch!

I'm pretty much in the same boat as you, so you're not alone. For now, I'd take it easy - they've probably been inundated with loads of orders. Also, the current state of Royal Mail is definitely not helping matters...

Even if you got just one bottle free or a load of samples the original offer of half price on nearly everything was a bargain anyway and the postage if i remember correctly was virtually the same price to you, no matter how many bottles you ordered.
    The fact that people reordered and received freebies even on 2 or 3 new orders spoke volumes i think the sun will rise in the west before you see a deal like this again from any retailer.
    Last edited by fenton_t_fox; 10th October 2007 at 05:01 PM. Reason: complete idiocy those who read the original will know!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in limbo right now as to my order. They were very quick in responding when I emailed them inquiring about ordering. I sent my Paypal to the "info" address rather than the "paypal" address-- but when I checked later on my Paypal account, it said the transaction was completed, though I don't know if that means that they have taken the money (I'm not very experienced with Paypal).

What frustrates me is that they never responded to any of my subsequent emails. So I don't know if I'm getting anything or not. I never received any kind of confirmation or shipping info.
    Last edited by Indie_Guy; 10th October 2007 at 03:56 PM. Reason: typo

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Indie_Guy View Post
    I'm in limbo right now as to my order. They were very quick in responding when I emailed them inquiring about ordering. I sent my Paypal to the "info" address rather than the "paypal" address-- but when I checked later on my Paypal account, it said the transaction was completed, though I don't know if that means that they have taken the money (I'm not very experienced with Paypal).

What frustrates me is that they never responded to any of my subsequent emails. So I don't know if I'm getting anything or not. I never received any kind of confirmation or shipping info.
    Don't give up hope! I've seen quite a few posts (esp on MUA) where people ordered, never got a shipping confirm, yet their package arrived with no problem.
    I've ordered 3 times from the sale and the packages arrived anywhere from 7-12 days from when they were shipped. Good luck!

Post Thanks / Like

Mine arrived today after the lengthy postal strike here in UK:

Ordered

White Aoud 100ml

Freebies received

Sweet Oriental Dream 50ml, in pouch not box

I ordered on the evening of 27th Sept and got confirmation email straight away, next day I got shipping confirmation. Had my shipped by priority. So that's 12 days but postal service here had been on strike the last 5 or 6 days. Hope you guys with problems get things sorted out.

Post Thanks / Like

No luck on contacting them re. double charging. The email address has ceased to work....the phone remains unanswered....

BUT ON THE UP SIDE....

my package arrived

ordered Oud Cuir D'Arabie 50ml

Freebie : 3 x 5ml roll ons. One each of
    Intense Tiare (no interest to me)
    Wood and Spices (no interest to me)
    Oud Queen Rose (Yippee - I was considering buying a bottle of this in the sale. I like it - not as much as Roses petals, but I like it )
    Last edited by hirch_duckfinder; 11th October 2007 at 08:10 PM.

reviews

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Montale's crazy sale - What did you order - What did you get FREE?

Placed order on 9/29.My order of 100 ml bottles of Vetiver De Sables and Attar arrived today. They gifted me a 100ml bottle of Soleil De Capri. Vetiver De Sables was a blind buy. It rocks I'm happy!

So I called Florence, remember they're 7 hours ahead of us, try calling at 2-3AM central time to catch them at 10AM. She emailed me the list of Montale stock they have left:

Dear XXXX,
    thank you for your call but the connection was bad.
    Here is the stock:
    Black Aoud 100ml
    White Aoud 100ml
    Aoud Lime 100ml
    Aoud Queen Roses 100ml
    Steam Aoud 100ml
    Aoud Flowers 100ml
    The price is 93,00 swiss francs instead 185,00
    Aoud Cuir d'Arabie 50ml
    Attar 50ml
    Aoud Damascus 50ml
    The price is 58,00 instead 115,00 swiss francs.
    And the shipping is 30,00 swiss francs.
    Best regards
    Florence

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DrOfTheSoul View Post
    So I called Florence, remember they're 7 hours ahead of us, try calling at 2-3AM central time to catch them at 10AM. She emailed me the list of Montale stock they have left:

Dear XXXX,
    thank you for your call but the connection was bad.
    Here is the stock:
    Black Aoud 100ml
    White Aoud 100ml
    Aoud Lime 100ml
    Aoud Queen Roses 100ml
    Steam Aoud 100ml
    Aoud Flowers 100ml
    The price is 93,00 swiss francs instead 185,00
    Aoud Cuir d'Arabie 50ml
    Attar 50ml
    Aoud Damascus 50ml
    The price is 58,00 instead 115,00 swiss francs.
    And the shipping is 30,00 swiss francs.
    Best regards
    Florence
    ENABLER!

I have made 3 orders and did not receive the first 2 packages.I have sent a few emails and called Florence today.She said that she is going to send my lost bottles via Fedex.

Post Thanks / Like

HOORAY!!

Just spoke to her and she arranged a refund.

Keep trying all!!!

reviews

Post Thanks / Like

I put my 1st order on the 18th and the 2nd on the 29th of Sept.

No sign of any Montale packet yet.

Florence did respond to a query last week where she said i should wait until the beginning of this week and if nothing turns up she'd resend it.

I wrote to her on Tuesday evening but i haven't heard a thing.
    Today i wrote to her again. I hope she responds to this.
    Else i'd have no other option but to call her.

I don't know how these people are functioning. Its hard to believe that they are so callous and don't give a s**t about what their customers are saying.
    They may be extremely generous with their gifts etc but i don't think that really fills in for what they lack in.

gupts

Post Thanks / Like

My 3rd and final order was shipped Oct 4th, received here in FL Oct 10. I had asked (and paid extra) for some specific samples, but she didn't include them. I got a couple of other small bottles that I'll sell and make up for it though... about what you'd get from a regular order to Paris.

Final Order:
    100ml Roses Musk
    50ml Ginger Musk
    50ml White Musk
    (musky, eh?)
    50ml Crystal Flowers

Free:
    50ml Ginger Musk (hmm, I didn't need 2...)
    50ml Orient Extreme (definitely not for me)

Post Thanks / Like

Any idea if their email id

info@parfums-montale.com is still valid?

I just emailed them twice and the mail bounces back.

Strangely the address that it shows where the mail couldn't be delivered is
    montalesion@bluewin.ch

I don't know what's going on coz i didn't put this address anywhere.

Someone help.....

Thanks

gupts

Post Thanks / Like

There was a different email address (with that domain) on the sticker that was on the box. I'll check it when I get home and put it here.

montalesion@bluewin.ch

Someone help.....

Thanks

gupts

Post Thanks / Like

Guys, the site has been changed to http://www.nejma-parfums.com/ however, it's still the same people! I am guessing that since they switched over, you need to use the new address. Try going to the new website (above) and writing to them.

I am kind of in the same boat because I placed an order...and paid, and am still waiting. I am trying to remain calm.
    Last edited by paintrman; 11th October 2007 at 02:31 PM.

Got my order 9 days after confirmation of shipping which was a few days after I ordered.

Ordered Black Aoud 100mL
    Oud Cuir d'Arabie 50mL

Got a free Oud Cuir d'Arabie 50mL - looks like they gave the massive tons of goodies to the first round of buyers - in any case, I'm glad they set me something I like vs something I don't like such as Vetiver des Sables or something.
    Last edited by GAIVS IVLIVS CAESAR; 11th October 2007 at 08:07 PM.
    CAESAR SEEKS:
    CREED: Chevrefeuille, SMW, BdP, Aventus
    Parfums d'Empire: Fougére Bengale
    YSL: Vintage M7

CAESAR SWAPS/SELLS:
    Sale Thread

Talking Re: Montale's crazy sale - What did you order - What did you get FREE?

montalesion@bluewin.ch

Someone help.....

Thanks

gupts
    gupts,
    the same thing happened to me when I tried to email to that adress with gmail, but I managed to send my emails using hotmail.Please try to call Florence at around 10-11 am with swiss local time.I talked to her today and she sent my lost bottles again via Fedex priority and sent me a tracking number.My package is now on the way.I am very HAPPY at the moment

Still nothing received. Still no answer to my messages and their e-mail is no more valid ("user unknown"). I don't call them anymore (they don't pick up the phone). I tried to send a fax with no results. Lost money?

Post Thanks / Like

Still nothing received. Still no answer to my messages and their e-mail is no more valid ("user unknown"). I don't call them anymore (they don't pick up the phone). I tried to send a fax with no results. Lost money?
    I am going to call them today to know whats going on.

The no. that i will call on is

tel. +41 27 321 27 92

Did you call on this #?

gupts

Iggy, thats weird. I first made an order an I got my bottle one week later. Then I made my second order and again, one week later it arived. I also mailed them with every order if the payment went ok, and everytime they mailed me back the same day.

If the money is billed from your creditcard acount I'd try to mail/ contact them through the Paris website. The Swiss Montale website doesn't excist anymore.

montaleparfums@hotmail.com
    Last edited by eric; 11th October 2007 at 11:17 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

hey gupts, here's the email that was on the box this go round:
    nejma.bb@bluewin.ch

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jrd4t View Post
    hey gupts, here's the email that was on the box this go round:
    nejma.bb@bluewin.ch
    Thanks robbie...just mailed them at this id...also sent a Bcc at

montaleparfums@hotmail.com

Hopefully they'd be courteous enough to respond to this now.

I mean i just can't believe this...They've taken 500$ from my credit card and then they don't want to communicate....This is absurd....

gupts