Code of Conduct
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Montale's crazy sale - What did you order - What did you get FREE?

I'd be willing to bet that any mixup might be a result of a customs guy somewhere being a selfish prick
    I placed three orders (one of which just paypal after talking to Florence), and received all three.
    I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya
    I'm a colognosaurus. Rawr!

Thanks to everyone for advice!

Finally I was able to contact Florence by phone (this morning)
    and I have to say, she's really very friendly lady. I called
    +41 27 321 27 92 and she answered me immidiatelly.
    I gave her my address and my order/payment details.
    She asked me too if I would like to get samples of Nejma parfums.
    Anyway, I sent my details to their new e-mail address nejma.bb@bluewin.ch
    and I hope, she'll solve problems with my order. As she said,
    their old e-mail address info@parfums-montale.com is no more valid.

Post Thanks / Like

Time to come out of the closet. This was probably really stupid, just motivated by bargain greed and all you guys bragging about your free gifts .
    I ordered (blind) Aoud Damascus and Patchouli Leaves. Damascus, as I now know from a sample I just got from another basenoter, is a pleasant rose-skin scent, quite subtle, a bit soapy, the oud disappearing rather quickly, and I find it totally boring. Hoping for Patchouli Leaves and a great freebie. My package is stuck at customs and I have to make a stupid trip to way down yonder to pick it up. Without counting freebies (probably sandflowers, hopefully some Nejma samples) savings will be:
    Retail Order
    Aoud Damascus €122 CHF 93
    Patchouli Leaves € 50 CHF 43
    Shipping 25
    Duties 27.37

total € 172 112.47 = € 59.53
    My Wardrobe
    II est de forts parfums pour qui toute matière/Est poreuse. On dirait qu'ils pénètrent le verre.

Ordered:

Aoud Lime - 100ml
    Cuir D' Arabie - 50ml

Order placed 29 September
    Card charged and order number issued 1st October
    Shipping confirmation 1st October

Items received: Nil

Replys to numerous e-mails sent to the various addresses in this thread, in the last few days:
    Nil

Even allowing for the UK postal strike,this is worrying.

Post Thanks / Like

I think I placed an order for Black Aoud and Greyland on the same day! Don't worry, mine hasn't come in yet either. Although, I do live a lot farther away from them than you do. I just figure that it will take some time since they were busy with their sale and switching over their website.

Post Thanks / Like

Called Florence on the # mentioned by iggy above....

Told her its been almost a month and i haven't recd. none of my orders yet.... She said since its a month i assume they are lost now so i will send it again....I wonder how can they just assume that the parcels are lost....and not one but two of them....highly unlikely i would say.....Hopefully i should receive my packets soon....I asked her if she could send a free bottle of Royal Aoud but they've run out of it....Instead its Royal Musk thats coming in.....

Can't wait patiently for these packets from switzerland now.....

gupts

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gupts View Post
    Called Florence on the # mentioned by iggy above....

Told her its been almost a month and i haven't recd. none of my orders yet.... She said since its a month i assume they are lost now so i will send it again....I wonder how can they just assume that the parcels are lost....and not one but two of them....highly unlikely i would say.....Hopefully i should receive my packets soon....I asked her if she could send a free bottle of Royal Aoud but they've run out of it....Instead its Royal Musk thats coming in.....

Can't wait patiently for these packets from switzerland now.....

gupts
    It would be nice if the new ones and the lost ones show up for ya! Good luck.

You know, it may be that US Post actually opened the parcel and when they saw it was perfume, switched it from Airmail to Ground, and thus it'll take longer to arrive.
    CAESAR SEEKS:
    CREED: Chevrefeuille, SMW, BdP, Aventus
    Parfums d'Empire: Fougére Bengale
    YSL: Vintage M7

CAESAR SWAPS/SELLS:
    Sale Thread

Post Thanks / Like

"Nous vous confirmons l'expédition de votre commande numéro xxxxxxx"

I thought this is meant to be a shipping confirmation, isn't it?
    But that is simply not possible:
    My swiss shipping address would have received after 3 days, but it has taken two weeks and three days.
    So in my case the package was sent two weeks after I got the shipping confirmation mail. Probably a logistical error in the Montale system that they send the shipping confirmation on the same day as they got the order. Probably would be alright under normal circumstances, but not when hundreds of orders go in a day. Add some time for actual delivery times and maybe customs involved, you get easily more than a month in some cases, which wouldn't even be a delay.
    Last edited by dr.creed; 15th October 2007 at 07:19 PM.
    dr.creed's decant sales
    can be found here:
    Crystal Flacon

Post Thanks / Like

OK, so your thread has been making my wallet itch with greed.
    Do you think there's any point in me emailing Florence to see if she's got any stock left?
    "A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future." Coco Chanel

I'm streamlining my collection http://community.basenotes.net/showt...29#post1219729

Post Thanks / Like

By the way I got Vanille Absolue as one freebie.
    And that isn't a good one ....
    dr.creed's decant sales
    can be found here:
    Crystal Flacon

Well, I'm hoping to receive mine tomorrow. These UK postal strikes have been too much to bear. If I don't get it tomorrow, the only way to satisfy my curiosity of Aoud Ambre (blind purchase) would be to pop down to the Montale store in Paris because, after tomorrow, that's where I'll be for a few days.

I bet you anything it turns up on the day of my departure...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wordbird View Post
    OK, so your thread has been making my wallet itch with greed.
    Do you think there's any point in me emailing Florence to see if she's got any stock left?

Well if you are looking for a good deal on the Montale's, you can surely try mailing her. Though i think calling her is a better option coz i don't think she really responds to her mail.

If she is mailing my order today, i am sure she has got some leftover stock.
    The # where you can call her is +41 273 212 792

gupts

My second order finally reached me:
    100ml of Black Aoud. ($96 total payment)

With it was a box of three 5ml roller vials of Wood & Spices, Intense Tiare, and
    Oud Queen Rose. I liked the Wood & Spices.The other two go to my wife.
    Nice for travel these days.

I'm starting to get ticked off. I ordered my stuff around October 4th and haven't heard a damn thing since. What irritates me is that I got a response to my initial email within a half an hour-- I posted my payment to paypal on the 4th and the records indicate that the transaction was completed-- and the money was debited from my bank account.

I never got acknowlegment of my order, nor any confirmation or shipping info. Squat. I sent a few more emails. Nothing. Then yesterday I sent an email to the new email address. Nothing still. I don't like calling people on the phone, but that may be what I have to do. Christ, I don't care if it takes some time to get here, but I just want to know if it IS or ISN'T on the way. Instead of throwing free shit at people, why don't they just do a little better job of communicating. It's not like that's asking a lot.

I'm giving them two more days and then I'm getting on the phone.

Indie Guy, mine took a lot longer than 3 weeks to come in, just so you know. I'm not condoning the lack of customer service but it does take a awhile it seems.

TNMA
    "Why not seize the pleasure at once?"
    -- Jane Austen (Sun, and Mercury in Sagittarius)

My Package has finally arrived today and I am in total AWE!!!!
    Items ordered:
    100 ml Aoud Lime
    50 ml Attar
    50 ml Patchoulie Leaves

Free bottles included in the packageAll of them sealed in boxes)
    3x 50 ml Patchoulie Leaves
    1x 100 ml Aoud lime
    1x 50 ml Aoud Ambre

PS:I urge whose packages haven't arrived yet to call Florence and request to send them again.That is what I did.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fragrancalmeditation View Post
    My Package has finally arrived today and I am in total AWE!!!!
    Items ordered:
    100 ml Aoud Lime
    50 ml Attar
    50 ml Patchoulie Leaves

Free bottles included in the packageAll of them sealed in boxes)
    3x 50 ml Patchoulie Leaves
    1x 100 ml Aoud lime
    1x 50 ml Aoud Ambre

PS:I urge whose packages haven't arrived yet to call Florence and request to send them again.That is what I did.
    @ fragrancalmeditation

Florence has been extremely generous to you...makes me wonder why?

I wish she is half as generous to me as she was to you when she arranges despatch of my orders.

gupts

Smile Re: Montale's crazy sale - What did you order - What did you get FREE?

Quote Originally Posted by gupts View Post
    @ fragrancalmeditation

Florence has been extremely generous to you...makes me wonder why?

I wish she is half as generous to me as she was to you when she arranges despatch of my orders.

gupts
    gupts,
    I really don't know the reason but I do not complain,LOL.I just email bombarded her and called just once.

I hope she will be generous to you just as me.

This is kind of stupid, but I was going to call and then I realized I've never made an international call before and I have no idea how to do it.

I'm in the USA, and I looked on Verizon's (I only have my cell phone) site and I don't see Switzerland listed as a company that I can place a call to. The phone #'s that I've seen here are 11 digits-- I thought there was supposed to be 10.

Help!

Update--my phone wasn't set up for international dialing and I can't get it added until 6AM-- so I guess I'll have to wait to call. this sux.
    --------------------------------------
    2nd update--OK, I got my international dialing set up on my phone and from the USA I dialed 011 41 27 321 2792.

I didn't get a dial tone, but rather something similar to a busy signal, but not quite. It was one tone every three seconds. Can anybody give me advice?
    Last edited by Indie_Guy; 18th October 2007 at 11:22 AM.

Thumbs up Re: Montale's crazy sale - What did you order - What did you get FREE?

Quote Originally Posted by Indie_Guy View Post
    This is kind of stupid, but I was going to call and then I realized I've never made an international call before and I have no idea how to do it.

I'm in the USA, and I looked on Verizon's (I only have my cell phone) site and I don't see Switzerland listed as a company that I can place a call to. The phone #'s that I've seen here are 11 digits-- I thought there was supposed to be 10.

Help!

Update--my phone wasn't set up for international dialing and I can't get it added until 6AM-- so I guess I'll have to wait to call. this sux.
    2nd update--OK, I got my international dialing set up on my phone and from the USA I dialed 011 41 27 321 2792.

I didn't get a dial tone, but rather something similar to a busy signal, but not quite. It was one tone every three seconds. Can anybody give me advice?
    Indie_guy
    41 is the international code of switzerland, just dial
    00 41 27 321 2792
    it would be OK

I think the sound I heard was just the Swiss ringback-- meaning nobody's there (I figured this out by looking at a site with technical info-- it gives the length, frequency etc of every country's telephone specific data-- The ringback tone in Switzerland is listed at 425Hz, I know the musical note "A" is 440 Hz, and so I played A flat on my piano whilst listening to the tone at the other end (I'm a musician)-- 425 HZ is closer to A flat than A-- So my deductions lead me to believe that...there's nobody there...

I guess I'll have to keep trying. Maybe they're on lunch break.

I can't believe what a nerd I am-- but I'm determined!
    Yes! She answered the phone-- She sounded very nice --I'm glad she speaks English, she answered in French... She's checking her records and is sending me an email.

Fingers crossed!
    Last edited by Indie_Guy; 18th October 2007 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck Indie, I am still waiting for my order as well. It has been weeks but I will give them until next week before I call.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by paintrman View Post
    Good luck Indie, I am still waiting for my order as well. It has been weeks but I will give them until next week before I call.

It is a better idea to call them without delaying. Chances are Florence will say that i think the parcel is lost but i will send another one. I really don't know how they can lose so many parcels and they accept it so casually and send another one without investigating.

I called her 3 days ago and she said she's got my no. on her cell and she will call back in 10minutes. She didnt call back for 2 hours. I called her back. Then she said that she's emailed me already. I checked my mail and there wasn't any. I called her the 3rd time and she said that she can't find my mail id. So i mailed her again while i was over the phone and ensured she got my email. She confirmed she did and said that she will arrange to send it again and give me a tracking number.

3 days have elapsed and i have not got my tracking number yet. I did mail her yesterday and thankfully she responded saying the parcel will be shipped directly from Geneva and that she will mail me my tracking no. the same day. 40 hours later i still have NOTHING.

I don't want to be too pushy but it surely is making me restless. If this purchase was on ebay it'd be so easy to sort things out. I just cannot digest how these people are so callous towards their customers who have placed orders valuing $400. I just hope that eventually i will get my bottles. I have never ever waited so desperately for any other parcel. This one just refuses to show up in the mail.

My suggestion is call them, if its more than 3 weeks already.

gupts

I am amazed at how Florence can expect to run a business with such a callous attitude. I was wondering how she could keep resending the missing orders, as she has limited stock left.

I sent her six e-mails asking for the available stock list, as well as ordering a few more bottles, using both the old and the new e-mail addresses, but she never replied. I am fed up with her and I will order direct from Paris, they have a much better service; not worth the price difference. One can get good deals from Paris.
    Last edited by alaya; 18th October 2007 at 03:56 PM.

After being relieved at getting Florence on the phone, I'm starting to worry again. When I spoke to her, she sounded polite, but also a bit rushed. She seemed to want to get off the phone quickly and she insisted that she would be sending me an email in 5 minutes. I never got an email. I'm having the same experience Gupts is.

A few days ago I had tried to send an email to the new address at info@espace-parfums.com , but received a message saying that address was not valid. Does anyone have a surefire email address that works?

It does make me mad that they're throwing so many free bottles around-- they had better have enough left in stock to fulfill my order-- after all they've taken my money.

Also, to you in the USA who have received your orders, what carrier delivered them? was it UPS, the Postal Service?
    PS- Contrast this service with what I've received from Scentiments-- I merely sent them an email yesterday over their mistake of sending me Creed Original Vetiver instead of Vetiver '48, and when I woke up today they had sent me two emails, and they just called me five minutes ago expressing their apologies and offering to make it right.
    Last edited by Indie_Guy; 18th October 2007 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

FedEx Priority
    Scents are fleeting . . . memories are not. . . .

Quote Originally Posted by zeram1 View Post
    FedEx Priority
    How long did it take you from the time you ordered until it was delivered? Also, did they give you confirmation?

Post Thanks / Like

A few days ago I had tried to send an email to the new address at info@espace-parfums.com , but received a message saying that address was not valid. Does anyone have a surefire email address that works?
    The new mail id where i did finally get Florence to respond was nejma.bb@bluewin.ch

Infact i think i should write another one to her to seek the tracking no. for my package.

gupts

Post Thanks / Like

I still have not received mine either. In fact, I never received anything after the purchase. The only reason I know that there was a transaction is that I can see that they took money out of my account. I am planning on calling her tomorrow morning. We'll see what happens.

I just called them and got Florence...a different Florence-- she said there are two Florences. Hmmm. okay... She said that the Florence I wanted was out until Monday.

I asked her if she could help me-- she said it was difficult because she could not understand English all that well, but she was really nice. She told me to send an email so she could understand better and that she would get me some response.

So I sent an email and I'm hoping I get a reply.

Again fingers crossed.

I just called them and got Florence...a different Florence-- she said there are two Florences. Hmmm. okay... She said that the Florence I wanted was out until Monday.

I asked her if she could help me-- she said it was difficult because she could not understand English all that well, but she was really nice. She told me to send an email so she could understand better and that she would get me some response.

So I sent an email and I'm hoping I get a reply.

Again fingers crossed.
    I had the exact same conversation,this morning.

I have sent off an e-mail as per request.

I have yet to have a response.

Like youself,fingers (and toes!) crossed

Post Thanks / Like

Indie...Latch, can we go through this again? I mean, can you update the info in one place?
    How do I contact them and what time of day should I call? They haven't responded to ANY of my emails. Thanks!

Indie...Latch, can we go through this again? I mean, can you update the info in one place?
    How do I contact them and what time of day should I call? They haven't responded to ANY of my emails. Thanks!
    Apologies for the late reply.

I call between 9am and 10am UK time.

Ask for Florence,there are two ladies of that name involved in the set-up. Florence "1" has very good english,Florence "2" has less good english,still able to communicate well enough.

Number I ring: 004127 321 2792

E-mail that they gave me to use,as of this morning: nejma.bb@blueuin.ch

Best wishes and Good luck

Ok everyone, I emailed Montale last night and received a fast response. I have some confirmation as to what has been said around here.

My questions:

1. Is it true that if you order it from Paris that you infuse an extra 5% of the oils into the bottles?

2. I am from the USA, do I need to call the Paris store to purchase or am I better off ordering from a US store?

Paris Montale's response:

1. yes it is true
    2. both is possible, at your convenience (from Paris store: 100ml=95 euro)

Ok so, 95 euros is about 135.53 USD so, it seems silly to pay the $210 for black aoud over here when you can order from Paris, get it cheaper, and have more oils! Done deal! I am about to own royal aoud and black aoud my friends!

Quote Originally Posted by Scentologist View Post
    Ok everyone, I emailed Montale last night and received a fast response. I have some confirmation as to what has been said around here.

My questions:

1. Is it true that if you order it from Paris that you infuse an extra 5% of the oils into the bottles?

2. I am from the USA, do I need to call the Paris store to purchase or am I better off ordering from a US store?

Paris Montale's response:

1. yes it is true
    2. both is possible, at your convenience (from Paris store: 100ml=95 euro)

Ok so, 95 euros is about 135.53 USD so, it seems silly to pay the $210 for black aoud over here when you can order from Paris, get it cheaper, and have more oils! Done deal! I am about to own royal aoud and black aoud my friends!

I have two purchases,in person,from the Paris store with the "extra" 5%.

I'm sure that you will enjoy your purchases.

Post Thanks / Like

Is the 95 euro for the parfums or the aoud line?

Smile Re: Montale's crazy sale - What did you order - What did you get FREE?

Quote Originally Posted by jrd4t View Post
    Is the 95 euro for the parfums or the aoud line?
    the aoud line because I told them I wanted to purchase royal aoud (for day wear) and black aoud ( for night/romantic wear). Oh yeah! The truth shall set us free!

Post Thanks / Like

Eeexcellent Let us know how you like RA (or at least me!)

How long did it take you from the time you ordered until it was delivered? Also, did they give you confirmation?
    Quote Originally Posted by zeram1 View Post
    Bottles Ordered & contents (with total value excl. shipping):

3 Black Aoud
    1 Blue Amber
    1 Aromatic Lime
    1 Taif Roses
    1 Crystal Flowers

Total Value = "priceless"

Bottles Received FREE (please mention contents)

1 Aoud Rose Petals
    1 Oud Ambre

dispatched on 19 Sept -> arrived 29 Sept
    non-priority shipping to California USA
    arrived via FedEx Express
    No confirmation
    Scents are fleeting . . . memories are not. . . .

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Latch35, I will probably have to wait to call until Monday just to be sure they will be open...but I am going to get this figured out! Hope it comes in tomorrow to save me the hassle.

Quote Originally Posted by Latch35 View Post
    Apologies for the late reply.

I call between 9am and 10am UK time.

Ask for Florence,there are two ladies of that name involved in the set-up. Florence "1" has very good english,Florence "2" has less good english,still able to communicate well enough.

Number I ring: 004127 321 2792

E-mail that they gave me to use,as of this morning: nejma.bb@blueuin.ch

Best wishes and Good luck
    Yep, ditto. My internet was down part of yesterday so I couldn't reply.

But yeah, the "Two Florences" thing seemed strange. If I don't get this comedy of errors resolved in a week, then the two Florences are going to be getting various nonstop phone calls from Frank Rizzo, Jack Tors, Sol Rosenberg and Kissel. Maybe even Big Ole' Badass Cattle Ruster Bob for good measure. Getting down to business on the phone-- American Style.

Post Thanks / Like

edited
    Last edited by hirch_duckfinder; 21st October 2007 at 08:56 AM.
    "Don’t try to be original. Be simple. Be good technically, and if there is something in you, it will come out. ” - Henri Matisse.

"Wear R de Capucci" - Hirch Duckfinder

reviews

I've seen two email addresses. Which is it?

nejma.bb@bluewin.ch

or

nejma.bb@blueuin.ch ?

Post Thanks / Like

nejma.bb@bluewin.ch

This is the one where i sent my mail and Florence confirmed she's got it.

gupts
    I've seen two email addresses. Which is it?

nejma.bb@bluewin.ch

or

nejma.bb@blueuin.ch ?
    @ Indie_Guy

Hows your pursuit going mate?
    I tried calling her on the same no. but its on voicemail i guess and some woman says something in i don't know what language.
    Then i sent a mail at the 1st email address above. It bounced back.

I really don't know what is going on. Can someone help how to reach someone @ Montale who can resolve this impending issue of non-delivery.

gupts

Maybe you guys should try calling the head office in Paris - perhaps they would refund you or send you the items that got lost since they are the headquarters of the company.
    CAESAR SEEKS:
    CREED: Chevrefeuille, SMW, BdP, Aventus
    Parfums d'Empire: Fougére Bengale
    YSL: Vintage M7

CAESAR SWAPS/SELLS:
    Sale Thread

Yeah, my blood is boiling. I'm starting to think they're full of shit with the "two Florences" crap. I don't know why they would be so deceptive, but it seems like they are. The thing is, I've been very nice in my phone calls and emails. And NOTHING. It's been " I'll send you an email in five minutes, just let me get off the phone"-- but the email never comes. You get them on the phone and they're shell-shocked. They act like suddenly they have to take a big dump that just can't wait. I think it's a big act.

I'm to the point where I'm going to start making some threatening calls. I feel like telling them that I have a friend in Europe that will be paying them a visit with a lead pipe if they don't start being honest with me.

I guess it wouldn't hurt for us to try contacting the office in Paris-- but it's maddening. I wonder if I should file a complaint with Paypal and see if they can help get this resolved.

This sucks.
    Last edited by Indie_Guy; 22nd October 2007 at 02:12 PM. Reason: typo

Post Thanks / Like

I just wrote to Florence using the brand new website (Nejma) and the email came back as undeliverable! It's a brand new site! I have written to the old email and so far it hasn't been bounced back.

It would seem that they are seven hours ahead of me (central standard time). I am going to call tomorrow first thing. Now to find the correct phone number...

Am now so glad I didn't order -- I HATE international buying precisely because of bullshit like this. Add to this sort of thing your tariffs, shipping charges, long waits etc. and you've got a heap of trouble on your plate. I'll just continue perusing eBay and going to Parfumsraffy.com, I guess.

Peggy: "Right now, we have to get to the mental institution. Something terrible has happened."
    Latrelle: "What?"
    Peggy: "Brother Boy has tried to kill himself. He jumped out of his bedroom window."
    Latrelle: "Isn't he only on the second floor?"
    Peggy: "Yes, but he hit his head on a lawn gnome."
    Fr. Sordid Lives: The Series
    "Live, live, live! Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death."
    Auntie Mame
    [/B]

Quote Originally Posted by GAIVS IVLIVS CAESAR View Post
    Maybe you guys should try calling the head office in Paris - perhaps they would refund you or send you the items that got lost since they are the headquarters of the company.
    The Swiss shop is/was independent vendor/distributor of Montale. The Montale Paris shop has no association with it other than supplying the merchandise to them , just like they supply to the US retailers through a US distributor.
    Last edited by maisonstinky; 22nd October 2007 at 02:49 PM.
    Vijay"Maisonstinky"

I just wrote to Florence using the brand new website (Nejma) and the email came back as undeliverable! It's a brand new site! I have written to the old email and so far it hasn't been bounced back.

It would seem that they are seven hours ahead of me (central standard time). I am going to call tomorrow first thing. Now to find the correct phone number...
    The phone number that I used was +41 27 321 2792. I'm on CST myself and when I called them, I called at around 4:10 AM and 5AM our time and got someone on the phone. But be forewarned--when they pick up the phone, they act like it's a hot potato that they have to put down in a hurry.

Post Thanks / Like

So, what did they say to you? Did they have a tracking number? Are they researching this mess to see what happened? I will call tomorrow morning and report back.

Post Thanks / Like

This is pretty bad. I have tried to remain patient and positive, but now I am getting worried. I too have not received anything (order confirmation, emails, etc.), except of course a debit from my account. I will have to place my call tomorrow.

I have to say this: Montale isn't all that great to have this sort of service.
    You are not your perfume.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas V View Post
    I have to say this: Montale isn't all that great to have this sort of service.
    Guy's don't blame this on Montale or their products. This is an individual retailer/etailer of Montale products.
    Vijay"Maisonstinky"

I just emailed them last night at: nejma.bb@bluewin.ch

This address was given before in this thread itself. I got a reply in half an hour (I sent it at 1:30 AM Central Time). I told them I got no confirmation or anythign and they said they'd ship "another" one out right then. And they did, then gave me confirmation.

So if they had already sent one, then I get 2 bottles! If not, I know it's coming at least.

Trust me stop waiting guys and at least try this email, if not, call. The following website allows you to call certain countries internationally for free: http://www.yak4ever.com/
    The only downside is that the connection is not great and you have to wait a day after signing up for configuration.

Best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by DrOfTheSoul View Post
    I just emailed them last night at: nejma.bb@bluewin.ch

This address was given before in this thread itself. I got a reply in half an hour (I sent it at 1:30 AM Central Time). I told them I got no confirmation or anythign and they said they'd ship "another" one out right then. And they did, then gave me confirmation.

So if they had already sent one, then I get 2 bottles! If not, I know it's coming at least.

Trust me stop waiting guys and at least try this email, if not, call. The following website allows you to call certain countries internationally for free: http://www.yak4ever.com/
    The only downside is that the connection is not great and you have to wait a day after signing up for configuration.

Best of luck!
    I just sent them another email at this address. It was fairly strongly worded. I told them my patience had reached an end and that if they did not respond immediately I would file a dispute against them. How hard is it to respond to an email?

Post Thanks / Like

What I would like to know is what happened when you talked to them? Did you get anything resolved?

What I would like to know is what happened when you talked to them? Did you get anything resolved?
    When they picked up the phone they answered in French. I asked them in French if they spoke English, to which they said yes. The second time I called I asked "Is this Florence?"

She said "Yes." When I told her who I was, etc., that's when she said she was a different Florence and that the Florence I wanted wouldn't be back until Monday. She was trying to steer me towards calling back on Monday, and when I tried to explain my situation, that's when she said she couldn't understand English well enough-- that what I needed to do was send her an immediate email-- she would then read it and send me an immediate response.

Of course I think it was just some stunt to get off the phone. They had all of Friday, the weekend, and then of course their precious fucking Monday to get back to me. Nothing. I don't like to pester people, and I've been overly nice when dealing with them-- but If I don't get an email from them by the end of today (Tuesday), then I'm going to let them have it.

They've pissed me off-- and it pisses me off how inconsistently they've treated other Basenoters. I doubt they even know that we all know each other.

Maybe they're nice people and they aren't trying to rip us off. But why be evasive? My package could turn up tomorrow, but I'd be three shades of shocked. For all I know, based on their actions-- the package could have never been mailed--with no intent to ever mail it.

So Kelley, if you get them on the phone-- stand firm with them. Don't let them try to hang up with promises to send you an email. Keep them on the line until you get an answer. And then let us know how it went. I have a feeling that I'll be calling them tomorrow and that they will be getting a serious earful.

Good luck.
    Last edited by Indie_Guy; 23rd October 2007 at 07:46 AM. Reason: spelling

Post Thanks / Like

My experience - they charged me with very high S/H that I reclaimed immediately, however I had to do it twice since Florence had forgotten to reimburse the excessive payment for the first time and did it only after a few urgencies.

Anyway, I am in Switzerland and it may be much more complicated with shipment to the States :-((

Quote Originally Posted by Alicka61 View Post
    My experience - they charged me with very high S/H that I reclaimed immediately, however I had to do it twice since Florence had forgotten to reimburse the excessive payment for the first time and did it only after a few urgencies.

Anyway, I am in Switzerland and it may be much more complicated with shipment to the States :-((
    You're in Switzerland? I'll give you 50 bucks to go down there in person and tell 'em if they don't send Indie_Guy, Gupts, Paintrman, Dr_of_the_Soul, Latch_35 and Nicholas V's shit postehaste-- they're going to be sleeping with the fishes.

Joking. Sort of.
    Last edited by Indie_Guy; 23rd October 2007 at 10:56 AM. Reason: ha ha ha