Code of Conduct
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Default Re: Montale's crazy sale - What did you order - What did you get FREE?

I finally got my parcel as well. The second I opened my mailbox I could smell a very sweet scent and knew they'd arrived.

I ordered: 1x100ml Aoud Cuir D'Arabie

Freebies: 1x100ml Aoud Cuir D'Arabie + 1x50ml Aoud Ambre

So the box says shipped on the 10/22, which means this was sent after I called them about no confirmation and all from the order date (which was 10/4).

This means call again and again people. I mentioned it in an earlier post, but yak4ever.com allows you to call the Swiss office for free!
    --------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Indie_Guy View Post
    Great news... sort of...
    So what did I order and what did I get?

Ordered: 100ml Black Aoud
    100ml Lime Aoud

Received (2)100ml Lime Aoud
    100ml White Aoud
    100ml Steam Aoud!!!
    You ordered 2 bottles and got 4 free!!! Holy smokes.
    Last edited by DrOfTheSoul; 29th October 2007 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by DrOfTheSoul View Post
    I finally got my parcel as well. The second I opened my mailbox I could smell a very sweet scent and knew they'd arrived.

I ordered: 1x100ml Aoud Cuir D'Arabie

Freebies: 1x100ml Aoud Cuir D'Arabie + 1x50ml Aoud Ambre

So the box says shipped on the 10/22, which means this was sent after I called them about no confirmation and all from the order date (which was 10/4).

This means call again and again people. I mentioned it in an earlier post, but yak4ever.com allows you to call the Swiss office for free!
    --------------------------------------

You ordered 2 bottles and got 4 free!!! Holy smokes.

Oops. Let me clarify. I got 4 bottles TOTAL-- 2 were free. I didn't get the Black Aoud that I ordered (in that package), but maybe it will show up. I'm not that bummed because I didn't love Black Aoud all that much-- and I'm trying out the White Aoud and Steam Aoud and I like both of them very much.

So it looks to me like if you did call in the past week, they did listen and your stuff is likely on the way, which is good news.

I hope gupts get the long awaited package as well!

Excellent news.

I'm pleased for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Indie_Guy View Post
    Oops. Let me clarify. I got 4 bottles TOTAL-- 2 were free. I didn't get the Black Aoud that I ordered (in that package), but maybe it will show up. I'm not that bummed because I didn't love Black Aoud all that much-- and I'm trying out the White Aoud and Steam Aoud and I like both of them very much.

So it looks to me like if you did call in the past week, they did listen and your stuff is likely on the way, which is good news.
    Congratulations...indie_guy.....Since you've got your package you wouldn't need all that 'fire power' that you were gathering for the day you would have called them.

MONTALE (GENEVA)

GIVE IT ALL TO ME....GIVE ME THE POWER............to fight the people at Montale.........I will need it all since i am the lone soldier left fighting the formidable Montale army......

Quote Originally Posted by loungeboy View Post
    I hope gupts get the long awaited package as well!
    thanks for your wishes loungeboy....

gupts

You are hardly the lone soldier. I am still waiting as well. I think I am going to try calling again tomorrow. Look out Florence!

All the freebie stuff sure makes me regret I never ordered, and that still after seeing all the pain you've gone through. Free Black Ouds and Aoud Damascus (oh how I wish I ordered this one!).

I think you guys will get your stuff soon. I felt kind of bad after receiving all of my stuff for getting upset. Sure, an email from them would have prevented it, but at the end of the day I'm very happy that I made the order. Florence WAS listening, even though she didn't do a good job of letting us know that. I was so thrilled when I saw the yellow and white "shoebox" from Montale and I knew the wait was over. The orders are showing up. I'd be extremely shocked if yours don't show up in the next three days.

I have to say, Florence DID hook me up pretty nicely so don't get too mad at Florence, you'll probably feel pretty good when your package finally comes. I know I was shocked at how generous she was! It changed my tune in no time (though again, a simple email would have kept things frosty!)

OK, guys... watch those mailboxes!

UPDATE!!!

Well, I decided to give Florence (#1 or #2 I don’t know) a call, today, since I made my order on the 28th of September. She claimed she wasn’t in the office and so couldn’t check my order number. It was only when I mentioned that I sent them/her a couple of e-mails, within the past week, that she asked for my name. As soon as I told her, she remembered me. Then she proceeded to inform me that they no longer have any Montales left in stock and will refund me my money.

I’m not impressed in the slightest but (hopefully) I’ll be getting a refund very soon.
    Last edited by Trebor; 30th October 2007 at 10:40 AM.