Code of Conduct

Default Ted lapidus ExciTED

Bought blind this fragrance after finding it extremely cheap online and liked it!
    Ok, Ok, It's similar to a thousand aquatic fragrances out there but this one has two things I like a lot on a scent: great price and great longevity! (and a nice casual smell)
    The cost/benefit relation was fantastic and maybe It's biasing my opinion, but I'd say no one could go wrong with this one.
    However, It's a sunny weekend fragrance for sure. Don't expect to be distinguished at the the crowd, wearing this one (specially when the fragrance has a lot of melon notes in its composition).

Default Re: Ted lapidus ExciTED

I am a huge fan of this very overlooked scent.
    I get lots of compliments whenever i wear this (once every 3 months or so)...but i will wear it more often, i promise!
    Yeah it's cheap and it has a certain -if i may say so- Paris Hilton for men (but much less sweet than PHforM) thing that is very alluring (that melon and fruits).

Paris Hilton for Men is another one that suffers from the name, the scent itself is quite fetching.

I believe i'm the only one that posted a review of this one on the directory, i expect you to do so too in the future!

Default Re: Ted lapidus ExciTED

Quote Originally Posted by castorpollux View Post
    I am a huge fan of this very overlooked scent.
    I get lots of compliments whenever i wear this (once every 3 months or so)...but i will wear it more often, i promise!
    Yeah it's cheap and it has a certain -if i may say so- Paris Hilton for men (but much less sweet than PHforM) thing that is very alluring (that melon and fruits).

Paris Hilton for Men is another one that suffers from the name, the scent itself is quite fetching.

I believe i'm the only one that posted a review of this one on the directory, i expect you to do so too in the future!
    Hi Castorpollux!

It's indeed an overlooked scent. Today I decided to wear it all day long and It has just confirmed to be a great longevity fragrance. And although I said no one could be distinguished while wearing this one, I received a compliment from a close friend!
    I know a lot of people here despise it because It's an aquatic, but I know there's another group that despise it just because It's cheap... It's a pitty!
    Just like you, I also like Paris Hiulton and I know you're the only that posted a review of ExciTED at the directory. Your review was really worthy while I was deciding if I should buy it blind! Thank you very much! People ought to write more reviews, they're really valuable!

P.S: I tried to write a review today but after submitting it, the browser returned me an "Internal server error"..