Code of Conduct

Default Wardrobe vs. Swap List

Why is it that I cannot get rid of a fragrance in my wardrobe simply by switching it over to my swap list? The only way I can "get rid of" a fragrance in my wardrobe (or so I've figured out thus far) is to switch it to "tested" or "wish list."

Ideas?

Peggy: "Right now, we have to get to the mental institution. Something terrible has happened."
    Latrelle: "What?"
    Peggy: "Brother Boy has tried to kill himself. He jumped out of his bedroom window."
    Latrelle: "Isn't he only on the second floor?"
    Peggy: "Yes, but he hit his head on a lawn gnome."
    Fr. Sordid Lives: The Series
    "Live, live, live! Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death."
    Auntie Mame
    [/B]

Default Re: Wardrobe vs. Swap List

I'll take a stab at this.

I just played around with my wardrobe a bit since I didn't know that "feature" existed.

I assume by "get rid of" you mean get out of your My Collection and into another category.

Looks like the wardrobe will allow you to designate the frags in your My Collection as also swapable (Swap List). This would stand to reason since in order for it to be swapable, you must own it.

I remember seeing a complaint at one point that a member wanted to be able to show her frags under the My Collection category but also show them under her Swap List and/or as Decantable. It doesn't look like you can put it into the Swap List without it also showing under My Collection. Makes sense to me.
    Last edited by MadScientist; 2nd October 2007 at 01:51 AM.

Oh, I see. Hmmmm -- well, it still annoys me somewhat, as I like to think that a frag is "out of rotation" permanently once I've put it on my swap list. Oh, well . . .

Peggy: "Right now, we have to get to the mental institution. Something terrible has happened."
    Latrelle: "What?"
    Peggy: "Brother Boy has tried to kill himself. He jumped out of his bedroom window."
    Latrelle: "Isn't he only on the second floor?"
    Peggy: "Yes, but he hit his head on a lawn gnome."
    Fr. Sordid Lives: The Series
    "Live, live, live! Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death."
    Auntie Mame
    [/B]

I feel exactly the same way. I decided the "Pending" list was pretty useless, so I re-purposed it as a swap list, and I keep the official swap list empty, with a header pointing folks to my Pending list. A bit awkward but it works for me...
    Spray it, don’t say it…
    WARDROBE