Code of Conduct

Default Just saying hi..

Hey everyone,

Found this site while browsing and I must say this came as a shock to me.. There was a lot more I didn't know about fragrances.. Although it's what the bulk of my savings goes to..
    Looking forward to learn more.. Mind you, I've already picked up some useful tips in the last 15 minutes of just browsing posts.. Have a nice day..

chimera45.

Default Re: Just saying hi..

Hi!

Yeah, there is soooo much info in old threads. You can pretty much type up any topic in the search function and dig up old threads fiilled with info in the Male Fragrance Discussion.

Welcome to Basenotes!!

Hi there and welcome to basenotes. I'm still learning so there is obviously so much you can learn here. Enjoy browsing.

Hello, and welcome.

I'm relatively new here myself, but have always been a fragrance junkie. You will find a LOT of valuable information here, and the recommendations and reviews are usually dead on. I've found that, with the basenotes community advice, that I spend a lot less on fragrances than I did before AND I have more that I truly love.

Enjoy your browsing and welcome aboard!
    Discount and drug store fragrance trollop. http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=74

BN better than ever
    Blog Entries

Welcome, welcome, chimera45 ...
    to this friendly place where
    the learning and fun never end!

In a world where 6 million people are added each month, every landscape matters.

ah... feels good to feel welcomed... Thanks guys... =)

Welcome aboard Chimera45!!!
    Btw, don't we have already a member named Bellerofonte?

Hey Chimera

Welcome!! Stick around for a while and if you have any question, ask and you will get an answer. Trust your nose and enjoy the journey.

BTW did you pick your user name after the band chimaira because they were named after the greek monster chimera

I've spent hundreds of pounds on fragrance since discovering this site. It's a great community but, oh sigh, my wallet...

Quote Originally Posted by ToadKings View Post
    Hey Chimera

Welcome!! Stick around for a while and if you have any question, ask and you will get an answer. Trust your nose and enjoy the journey.

BTW did you pick your user name after the band chimaira because they were named after the greek monster chimera
    I think this will be the beginning of a wonderful journey for my olfactories..

This was a long time ago though (6 years maybe), I think I was going for chimera as in illusion or figment of imagination... something like that..