Code of Conduct

Default Ungaro pour L'Homme original vs. Ungaro I

Is there any difference between the two or is it the same? I have the original (no number 1 on the packaging) and found a bottle of "1", but I never tried "1". I hate to pay the price if it's not the same product. Thanks for any help.

Default Re: Ungaro pour L'Homme original vs. Ungaro I

Should be the same, yes. Great screen name, btw!

Peggy: "Right now, we have to get to the mental institution. Something terrible has happened."
    Latrelle: "What?"
    Peggy: "Brother Boy has tried to kill himself. He jumped out of his bedroom window."
    Latrelle: "Isn't he only on the second floor?"
    Peggy: "Yes, but he hit his head on a lawn gnome."
    Fr. Sordid Lives: The Series
    "Live, live, live! Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death."
    Auntie Mame
    [/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Bwitney Speeohs View Post
    Is there any difference between the two or is it the same? I have the original (no number 1 on the packaging) and found a bottle of "1", but I never tried "1". I hate to pay the price if it's not the same product. Thanks for any help.
    I don't think any bottle should say Ungaro I on it. I have a few bottles of the so called Ungaro I but it just says Ungaro pour L'homme.

If you can post a pic of the bottle that has Ungaro I on it it, it would be great.

gupts

Sorry, it says I can't post attachments. My bottle has a gold base and shoulder, this one appears not to. The bottle color and packaging are the same, but the one I'm looking at has a big "I" on both the box and bottle. Could this be a fake?

here's a link, maybe it will work.

That's even better than a link
    Last edited by Bwitney Speeohs; 4th October 2007 at 12:25 PM.

Not likely (to be a fake). The company didn't start adding numbers until other frags had been introduced, if I remember correctly.

Peggy: "Right now, we have to get to the mental institution. Something terrible has happened."
    Latrelle: "What?"
    Peggy: "Brother Boy has tried to kill himself. He jumped out of his bedroom window."
    Latrelle: "Isn't he only on the second floor?"
    Peggy: "Yes, but he hit his head on a lawn gnome."
    Fr. Sordid Lives: The Series
    "Live, live, live! Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death."
    Auntie Mame
    [/B]

This is a 30mL bottle wheras i have 100mL bottles and they have a gold base. Like i mentioned before the 100mL bottles or boxes don;t have " I " printed on them.

Well it could be that the 30mL bottles have " I " printed on them. As for it being a fake i don't think it would be coz if someone would go to this extent to fake Ungaro I, he'd better be doing it in a 100mL size and make bigger bucks.

I think you got this picture from ebay didnt you?

gupts

Quote Originally Posted by Bwitney Speeohs View Post

I owned a bottle exactly like this (30 ml) about a dozen years ago.At this time,it should be out of thinking to produce a fake.
    I wonder if a reformulation was ever made,along with the slight change in the name...
    It's never too late to mend.

WARDROBE:http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/1256