Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: L'Instant de Guerlain Extreme on Strawberrynet!!!! Currently Available $78 USD

Now I feel bad for not saying something on Friday when these went up...

Default Re: L'Instant de Guerlain Extreme on Strawberrynet!!!! Currently Available $78 USD

I actually ordered a bottle 2 weeks ago when it was still only $63. It hasn't arrived though (usually, I receive my orders from them within a week).

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: What's going on with Strawberrynet?

Quote Originally Posted by Partario View Post
    I was just about to start a thread on this exact same subject. I ordered something from them like 2 weeks back, and the tracking number they sent me still hasn't registered on USPS.com. Also their official tracking has said that it left the warehouse around 2 weeks back, but it doesn't even say it's in transit yet. All the orders I've ever made from Japan shipped and arrived usually within 10 days or so shipped from Sweden. This time ordering from the US site, the tracking code is from like Fiji or somewhere left field like that I think. Buysblind's post is reassuring though. Hopefully it shows up this week.
    I placed an order with them just before Christmas & it took @ 3 weeks to arrive. USPS never did show acceptance of the package but it arrived just fine! You should be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Genie Jeanie View Post
    I placed an order with them just before Christmas & it took @ 3 weeks to arrive. USPS never did show acceptance of the package but it arrived just fine! You should be ok.
    Actually I just punched the code in this morning, and it appears that it JUST arrived at the local post office, even though yesterday there was no record of the package even existing.

It should arrive sometime today, hopefully.

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by Partario View Post
    Actually I just punched the code in this morning, and it appears that it JUST arrived at the local post office, even though yesterday there was no record of the package even existing.

It should arrive sometime today, hopefully.
    LOL. Welcome to the USPS.

I didn't even know that the tracking number is USPS. Mines' still unavailable.