Code of Conduct

Default multi platinum is quite the little joke

I was in dillards today, making the lady run around the counter for me...i was surprised to see the variety of mens frags they now offer(one of their newest was antidote, which was mediocre, but still!) and one of the ladies insisted that i try multi platinum by sean john...well hah ha, p diddy must think we are senseless assholes or just wild consumers becuase this stuff is exactly the same as unforgivable, just in a different bottle and when i say exactly i mean exactly...its like most music moguls do with their music, put out a single then put out an album where the single is the only good song on there...what a freakin joke...and pullin up from the rear was Usher which smelled like he was spying on puffy's operation...hmmm

Default Re: multi platinum is quite the little joke

actually I can detect the difference between Unforgivable and Multi Platinum. Maybe it was because you were at the mall, so its hard to concentrate your sense. If Millesime Imperial never existed, they would be decent fragrances... but then again, if MI never existed, they would never be able to come up with Unforgivable

true that! i dont dislike either frag, i just dont understand why they needed two nearli identical frags from the same co...i mean this is not a gucci ph --gucci ph 2 thing going on ya know? You could be right too, i didnt smell any coffee beans before i tried multi platinum, my sense could have been tweaked

Multi Platinum is suppose to be longer lasting. Remember Lauder markets Sean John's fragrance and like with their Aramis division they had Havana, Havana Reserve, Tuscany, Tuscany Forte, Pleasures, Pleasure Extreme.