Code of Conduct

Default rain dance with rain bath

thanks mikeperez for turning me on to this one...picked it up at cvs for like 7 bucks and its awesome, i didnt even have to apply cologne after using this stuff, though of course i did...a little kiehls musk layers very nicely...yall check it out if you have not already

Basenotes Institution

Default Re: rain dance with rain bath

You're welcome - enjoy. I find that the scent is even more intense, when I use Rainbath in the bathtub and soak in it. Great stuff.

what exactly are we talking about here??
    "Why not seize the pleasure at once?"
    -- Jane Austen (Sun, and Mercury in Sagittarius)

Wink Re: rain dance with rain bath

Quote Originally Posted by thenmarcher View Post
    what exactly are we talking about here??
    sorry man...i was responding to an earlier thread about this product rainbath by neutragena and its notes!

Dependent

dont mean to bump an old thread but ive always prefered unscented facial and body care products till Neutrogena's rain bath. Tho it doesnt lather well(seem the experts in skin care research has shown that lather from products arent actually good for the skin long term) , i aboslutely love the scent of it. the one thing i hate about shower gels is th slick residual effect they have, but rain bath doesnt. very herbal and organic smelling... one of the best scents ive come across from a body wash....

tho everything else from neutrogena, i really dislike...

Dependent

Quote Originally Posted by jdnba View Post
    sorry man...i was responding to an earlier thread about this product rainbath by neutragena and its notes!

On that note, done a search and would like to know if there are any fragrances of a similar distinction as rainbath...

havent had much luck with the minimal details on the rainbath bottle itself

Sur la Plage

Quote Originally Posted by matthewfoo View Post
    On that note, done a search and would like to know if there are any fragrances of a similar distinction as rainbath...

havent had much luck with the minimal details on the rainbath bottle itself
    Here is a previous discussion: http://community.basenotes.net/showt...ght=neutrogena

Sounds like Touch for Men by Fred Hayman is the winner.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

I agree that "Touch for Men" is practically a dead ringer for Rainbath. Do not accidentally confuse it though with Fred Hayman's other "Touch" fragrances, such as "Touch With Love" or "Touch Sport," as they are not similar to Rainbath at all.

Since that thread died I've also found Avon's "Wild Country" is a close second to "Touch." It's quite similar as well, just sweeter and smoother. Something in "Touch" is ever so slightly cloying to me, which makes me prefer "Wild Country" ultimately.

I can't compare Rainbath to Touch, as I haven't tried the latter, but I do believe that Rainbath bears some similarity to Brut. Not a bad thing IMO, but I was a bit taken aback when I first lathered up. One reviewer for Touch mentioned its similarity to Brut, so applying the transitive property (remember your algebra?), they all bear a family resemblance.
    Last edited by Snafoo; 31st August 2008 at 02:58 PM.
    Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not his own facts. Daniel Moynihan