Code of Conduct

Default Damn you Creed..

Why do they have to be so darn nice! Thought I had my collection virtually complete (for the medium term at least) and was going to pick one from GIT and MI. Now I've decided I simply have to have them both and after trying SMW and realising that I actually prefer that, I guess I'll need 3 Does anyone know the cheapest, safest place to buy them from? The only reasonable place I've found so far is oceanperfumes.co.uk 50 for 75ml but never used them; and I still can't find a 75ml GIT.

Default Re: Damn you Creed..

I've been happy the sellers allshewants and YouSmellMarvelous on eBay.
    Creedirect is also good, but she a) doesn't have any listings up right now and b) is pretty bad about answering her e-mails.
    MY CURRENT SALES THREAD: http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=200065
    Last edited by tvlampboy; 9th October 2007 at 10:17 PM.

Peggy: "Right now, we have to get to the mental institution. Something terrible has happened."
    Latrelle: "What?"
    Peggy: "Brother Boy has tried to kill himself. He jumped out of his bedroom window."
    Latrelle: "Isn't he only on the second floor?"
    Peggy: "Yes, but he hit his head on a lawn gnome."
    Fr. Sordid Lives: The Series
    "Live, live, live! Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death."
    Auntie Mame
    [/B]

Fragrancenet delivers to the UK. You can get a 120ml bottle for around 40-60. You might get stung for customs charges of about 15 when it get here, but it still works out a really good deal. I've bought two bottles, one had a cutoms charge, the other slipped through the net. I've never heard of the place you mentioned, but Fragrancenet seems well liked and reliable.

On ebay UK, 21stScentury is reliable in my experience. I think it's about 50-60 for 75ml and has quick delivery and great customer service.
    Current favourites: Silver Mountain Water - Terre d'Hermes - Erolfa - Fou d'Absinthe - Sequoia

I have a 98% full 4oz bottle of Imperial I don't ever use. I even still have the original sales ticket from Neiman's. Just PM if you might be interested.

I tested so many fragrances (niche and designer) and for me is Creed the best (for my age and taste). Now, i owned Millésime Imperial, Silver Mountain Water, Green Irish Tweed, Original Santal, Original Vetiver, Erolfa and Virgin Island Water. I got no problems with the longtivity (all of them are good).
    I´m happy over here in Germany all 75ml bottles costs 116,- Euro and at Karstadt (mall "official Creed Store"). Sometimes they give 20% or 30% discount, so i bought all of my Creeds (75ml) for 80 Euro or 90 Euro huhuhuhu

Well I've got the 3 on order now and am really excited. No other line has this effect on me; they just make you feel like a million bucks which is what its all about. I guess I must be really lucky too because they aren't without complaints but seem complete sillage and longetivity beasts on me, 3 sprays of MI one day was enough for my first compliment from 6 feet a good 8 hours later. SMW seems even stronger, I'm still getting that off my wrist from 1 spray after 10 hours. Score

Just so you know, you're going to need Selection Verte as well. This is not negotiable.

Its my SOTD and I keep thinking how lucky I am to own this every time I smell it.
    Lately I've been wearing:
    Windsor, Bois de Santal, Original Santal, Elixir, Douro, Endymion, Reflection, Arcus, Marwah