First of all, Thanks to the person that gave me the rose bud....
First testing......of Sample A.
- Color: Looks Clear but it's actually a very faint pink.
- Very oily, believe it's an EDP but the sillage and longevity is more like an EDT.
- I think it's Unisex, that's because I think most scents can be wearable by either sex, but it leans more on the feminine side.
- It's not complex at all, I get 5-6 different notes with one really overpowering note, probably a simple note pyramid.
- Topnotes: smells really sharp and very similar to nail polish.
- Middlenotes: Gets slightly sweeter, but this is no where near a sweet scent I get the rose in this phase and then it vanishes. Possibly violet here as well (don't know).
- Notes that I can detect (probably entirely wrong, not good at this): Anise seed, lavender, jasmine, flower notes, violets, maybe some blossom note. *confused*
- Not soapy at all, but very close smelling to Ivory soap IMO or some sort of bath and body soap stuff.
Hard to describe, might have to test it out a bit more, but its no where near sweet (no vanilla), woody (no sandalwood, wood notes, etc..) or spicy...possibly slightly floral + sweet, some flower notes ?????
Very sharp...reminds me of some sort of scented nail polish...very airy transparent slightly sweet floral smell to me.
BTW, if I didn't know this was a niche, I would have thought it was a designer or drugstore scent...Sorry!