Code of Conduct

Default About Moschino Classic ???

Hi friends! I'm in Turkey. I wonder a fragrance, Moschino Classic, not Uomo or Friend. (I tihink in 1994). I need some information or comment about it. I love leathery and woody frag. I use XS in day generally. In addition I have Kiton Black, new. Very good fragrance, but not stable. And I love Azzaro Visit and Black (especially night).

I hope write me somebodies.

Default Re: About Moschino Classic ???

Great stuff -- an old favorite of mine, but one which I've not bought in years. Very spicy, terribly sexy.
    (Moschino has, IMHO, put out nothing but schlock in the way of men's frags after this one.)

It's discontinued, or at least not widely available in the States. You can pick it up, though, on the U.S. version of eBay for about $35 to $45 for a 1.7 oz. spray. I don't know what shipping would be to Turkey, nor tariffs, but the price is reasonable enough when you find it. You'll want to use the search words "Moschino pour Homme," btw. (Make sure to put the search words in closed quotes, too.)
    Last edited by tvlampboy; 10th October 2007 at 01:33 PM.

Peggy: "Right now, we have to get to the mental institution. Something terrible has happened."
    Latrelle: "What?"
    Peggy: "Brother Boy has tried to kill himself. He jumped out of his bedroom window."
    Latrelle: "Isn't he only on the second floor?"
    Peggy: "Yes, but he hit his head on a lawn gnome."
    Fr. Sordid Lives: The Series
    "Live, live, live! Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death."
    Auntie Mame
    [/B]

Thank you. I find in Turkey. One of them 50 ml, other one 100 ml. Price is 50-60 $ and definatelly original (maybe you know, fake fragrance in everywhere in Turkey ever Armani Attitude, 2007 frag.)))

But, I did not see enough comment in basenote or other website. Which fragrance like? For example, Chanel Antaeus? Maybe I can buy like fragrance.

I wouldn't hesitate to put it in the same family as Dunhill Edition, Escada pour Homme, Héritage and other woody/spicy masculine frags.

Peggy: "Right now, we have to get to the mental institution. Something terrible has happened."
    Peggy: "Brother Boy has tried to kill himself. He jumped out of his bedroom window."
    "Live, live, live! Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death."
    Auntie Mame
    [/B]

Too thank Tvlampboy. İt's last question: Armani Attitude which fragrance? I mean likeness! Is it like Azzaro Visit? It is second alternative for new fragrance. I smell it and like. But price is very high for me, because new frag. Appr. 150 $ in Turkey, 75 ml. Can you give me an opinion? It is very important for me. Shall I buy Azzaro visit instead of Attitude?

I like Visit very much, but it's not in my 'drobe. I'd only buy it if you like very dry, VERY woody frags (very much in the same vein as Gucci pour Homme). I don't know about Attitude, so I couldn't say anything there.

Auntie Mame
    [/B]

You are perfect! Thanks. You have a friend in Turkey now. I am working a corporate publishing company as an editor. I'm old journalist, new author! And I'm 30 years old! Yeah its very old))))

Cool -- make sure to save me some kazan dibi, some lokum and a cup of good, strong Turkish coffee if I ever make it back to Istanbul (one of my very favorite cities to visit).
    Last edited by tvlampboy; 10th October 2007 at 02:58 PM.

Auntie Mame
    [/B]

Heeey! Are you Turkish?)))) İf you'll come here again, we shall meet you. I save the best kazandibi and turkish coffee for you. Maybe you don't believe, I am eating kazandibi now!!!
    temel.karatas@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by caratash View Post
    Heeey! Are you Turkish?)))) İf you'll come here again, we shall meet you. I save the best kazandibi and turkish coffee for you. Maybe you don't believe, I am eating kazandibi now!!!
    temel.karatas@hotmail.com

No, but I must have been in a former life given my strong affinity with Turkish food!
    Btw, let us all know what you think about the Moschino pour Homme trek -- really, I'd try eBay (US version) first and foremost.
    I've been told that it's widely available in Italy and Greece, but have no proof of this.
    Last edited by tvlampboy; 10th October 2007 at 05:39 PM.

Auntie Mame
    [/B]