Code of Conduct
    Lean in closer, dear
    Blog Entries

Default Which new products are you eager to sniff?

Among Now Smell This news bits today came word that Hermes will be releasing another Hermessences fragrance by Jean Claude Ellena. Brin de Réglisse will be composed of lavender, licorice, orange blossom and hay. I'm a little iffy on the licorice, but can believe this foursome could be really appealing.

Another fragrance whose notes beckon is a new variation on Stella Cadente's Miss Me, this one adds the word Discrete to the name. The amber floral fragrance includes rose, orange blossom, sweet balsams, benzoin and white amber (fans of Guerlain's With Love, take note).

It's the lemon blossom note that caught my eye when I read about Jesus del Pozo's new In White: lemon blossom, bergamot, bamboo leaf; magnolia, orange blossom, almond blossom, freesia, jasmine; iris, musk.

So, what's on your radar?
    In a world where 6 million people are added each month, every landscape matters.

Default Re: Which new products are you eager to sniff?

Lancome-Cuir de Lancôme reissue – I’ve seen this blogged but it’s not yet listed on any Lancome site.

Molinard - Chypre d'Orient- This is on the Molinard site and I’m curious as can be, but shipping is very high and I don’t want to buy it blind. I did e-mail their info link about US distribution- It’s been months-no answer.

Parfum d'Empire -Fougere Bengale, Osmanthus Interdite- to be on my next sample order

Parfumerie Generale- Cadjmere (#18)- ditto

Basenotes Institution

The new Hermessence also.
    The new 'Andy Warhol' insprired Bond No. 9 scent.
    The new Parfum d'Empire's - esp. Fougere Bengale
    The two new Comme des Garcons LUXE scents: Patchouli and Champaca
    "You are here to enable the Divine purpose of the Universe to unfold. That is how important you are."

-- Eckhart Tolle

Quote Originally Posted by Kyra View Post
    Lancome-Cuir de Lancôme reissue – I’ve seen this blogged but it’s not yet listed on any Lancome site.

Parfum d'Empire -Fougere Bengale, Osmanthus Interdite- to be on my next sample order

Parfumerie Generale- Cadjmere (#18)- ditto
    My wishes exactly! And I'd add Parfums d'Empire Equistrius.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sniffing around
    I'll stop wearing black when they make something darker

I am so ridiculously new at this that it is ALL new to me.

That said - I'm really hoping to get my hands on samples of the Comme des Garcons Luxe scents (with mikeperez23 on this one) because they sound super yummy.

Of course - my list of things to get my hands on for sampling is now 3 pages long and getting longer....

At some point, I'll figure out a way to put some structure to all this sniffing....

I’m afraid the truth here doesn’t speak well of me, but when I heard that Equistrius was a lovely gourmand iris without a trace of horse sweat or stable, my interest went down a notch.

And adding Black Tourmaline. Can’t argue with Mike that it would be way cool to say you were wearing this.

Quote Originally Posted by sakecat22 View Post
    I am so ridiculously new at this that it is ALL new to me.

That said - I'm really hoping to get my hands on samples of the Comme des Garcons Luxe scents (with mikeperez23 on this one) because they sound super yummy.

Of course - my list of things to get my hands on for sampling is now 3 pages long and getting longer....

At some point, I'll figure out a way to put some structure to all this sniffing....

I feel you. I'm also new and sniffing everything I can get my nose near. My nose is presently resting as I forced it to work triple overtime last week. Still, it is amazing how fast and how long that "want to try" list gets, huh?

and I want to smell Paris Hilton's can-can j/k !
    *that one was for you, wordbird*

Please visit SalonAesthetica.com (undergoing redecorating, but still open for business and will be motoring along soon)

Quote Originally Posted by Sestra View Post
    Kelly Caleche smells like Beelzeebub's urine to me...

Just got my samples of the Parfums d'Empire and Olivier Durbano's Black Tourmaline. I didn't like the Bengale as much as I thought, but then, I don't like fougeres. The Equestrius is quite masculine but delightful. But my favorite sample by far is the Black Tourmaline- oud and smoke- just mind-boggling. I like it better than Rock Crystal and Amethyst, which are both great. Tried Cadjmere and it's lovely, but a dead ringer for a much cheaper solid by Crazy Libellule and the Poppies, called Vanille Macarons.
    Last edited by Elf; 16th October 2007 at 07:09 AM.

Nothing! Not even the new Chanel No.5 version. Bah Humbug

I'd like to sniff the four new ones L'Occitane just came out with - Iris, Myrtle, Neroli and Cedar - also their White Tea and Cherry Blossom. I ordered the Cherry Blossom room spray and powder and will decide whether to get the EDT after I check them out. They're on their way...

I'd like to try Tocca's EDT's and the new ones from Pacifica Candles, as well as the body sprays and oils by Red Flower.

I almost forgot until I saw Twolf's comment on another thread: talented Armando Martinez' new one, Kitsune ...yay, a leather scent
    And the new Frapins, all four of them, but especially Passion Boisée.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sniffing around
    I'll stop wearing black when they make something darker

Red face Re: Which new products are you eager to sniff?

Waiting for sample of the new Gucci the brown one, seems very popular.

Most excited about Iris Pallida by L'Artisan and the re-release of Fleur d'Oranger, but also the new Hermessence sounds interesting.