Code of Conduct
    A Site For Sore Eyes

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Creedirect Sold All Testers to a Buyer!

I just received an email from Creedirect that they have recently sold all their remaining stock of Creed fragrance testers to a buyer and won't have any to sell. Look for those testers to appear somewhere else for sale at higher prices!

Creedirect says they will still will be selling "shower gels, atomizers, and samples".

"Hi Ken,

You're not going to like this, but my entire stock of Creed testers were purchased a few days ago. He literally took every Creed tester I had. As of now, I am only selling shower gels, atomizers, and samples.

I truly apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your continued interest in Creed Direct.

Enjoy your weekend...

Sincerely,
    Creed Direct
    "

This is what the stock consisted of a few weeks ago when I inquired about the Aubepine, Silver Mountain Water and Cypres Musc testers. The 2.5 oz testers were usually for sale at $40.00 each + shipping, so they were reasonably priced and, the ones I purchased, all in great shape as far as the juice was concerned:

"Besides Aubepine Acacia and Cypres Musc, both in the 2.5oz size, I have Green Valley testers (4oz only) and the following 2.5oz sizes:
    Creed Cypres Musc tester
    Creed Royal Water tester
    Creed Silver Mountain tester
    Creed Santal Imperial tester
    Creed Spring Flower tester
    Creed Irisia tester
    Creed Aubepine Acacia tester
    Creed Fantasia de Fleurs tester
    Creed Chevrefeville tester
    Creed Tabarome tester
    Creed Jasmal tester
    Creed Epicea tester"--Creedirect

Last edited by kbe; 20th October 2007 at 01:52 PM.
    Deep in the dark your kiss will thrill me
    Like days of old. Lighting the spark of love that fills me
    with dreams untold..--Twilight Time

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Creedirect Sold All Testers to a Buyer!

Damn, I would have loved a couple of SMW and Santal Imperial testers at $40 a pop..
    -

Post Thanks / Like

NOooooooooooooo.....

I had been waiting to pounce on a few of those Himalaya testers but she didn't list them in her last few listings....Also i never saw SMW listed on her ebay store...I only spotted Erolfa once otherwise it just used to be Himalaya there...I did buy Erolfa from her but she expressed her inability to complete the deal saying she had put it on erroneously....Ofcourse she used to have those shower gels and empty creed atomisers....

No more 4oz authentic creed Himalaya for $45

Who is the buyer who has bought all of them? How many bottles did she have? All this info can be interesting....

gupts

I am sure glad i got a bottle of the Cypres Musc when i did.

Actually gups, you have no reason to get upset - she doesn't ship outside of the USA in the first place!

Speaking of which, is there anyone out there in the USA who would go through the bother of letting me buy an Atomizer from her, and then having it shipped to you and sending it to me? I'd reimburse the shipping of course.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by gupts View Post
    NOooooooooooooo.....

I had been waiting to pounce on a few of those Himalaya testers but she didn't list them in her last few listings....Also i never saw SMW listed on her ebay store...I only spotted Erolfa once otherwise it just used to be Himalaya there...I did buy Erolfa from her but she expressed her inability to complete the deal saying she had put it on erroneously....Ofcourse she used to have those shower gels and empty creed atomisers....

No more 4oz authentic creed Himalaya for $45

Who is the buyer who has bought all of them? How many bottles did she have? All this info can be interesting....

gupts
    CAESAR SEEKS:
    CREED: Chevrefeuille, SMW, BdP, Aventus
    Parfums d'Empire: Fougére Bengale
    YSL: Vintage M7

CAESAR SWAPS/SELLS:
    Sale Thread

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GAIVS IVLIVS CAESAR View Post
    Actually gupts, you have no reason to get upset - she doesn't ship outside of the USA in the first place!
    Caesar...

I have bought stuff from her on 3 occassions and she has shipped them to me to Australia. Ofcourse i had to request her to ship them overseas coz she did mention in her listings that she doesn't ship internationally.

gupts

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gupts View Post
    Caesar...

I have bought stuff from her on 3 occassions and she has shipped them to me to Australia. Ofcourse i had to request her to ship them overseas coz she did mention in her listings that she doesn't ship internationally.

gupts
    Now its Caesars turn to get upset
    -

Well, unfortunate, yes, but not the end of the world. I bought Erolfa, Himalaya, Cypres Musc, & RSL from her for bargain prices. Outside of that, nothing else interested me and furthermore, it was a timing game with creedirect since you never knew what they would have. Ironically, I sold the creeds I bought from her eventually.

The shower gels are a good bargain for sure.

TNMA
    "Why not seize the pleasure at once?"
    -- Jane Austen (Sun, and Mercury in Sagittarius)

Post Thanks / Like

I just saw...Creedirect is not a registered user on ebay anymore....that means even those Creed Shower Gels 2 for 25 bucks are gone forever...this is not a good day....

Post Thanks / Like

"Not a registered user" does not necessarily mean that a seller is out of stock. It usually means that a seller has violated some regulation(s).