Code of Conduct

Default Elixir Blue by C. O. Bigelow

In a moment of weakness, I treated myself to a new gift set of Elixir Blue today. When it first came out and I tried it, I did not like it very much. But every time I come back to it, it grows on me. There is something like Polo Blue about it, but I don't know if that is my imagination. Has anyone else tried it or any of the other "colors" of Elixir?

Default Re: Elixir Blue by C. O. Bigelow

The whole Elixir series from CO Bigelow was a nice suprise. The Red and Black are my to my liking. The Black is very deep smokey and sweet and is very long lasting.

For the price you can't go wrong. I still love Woodland from B&BW and thrilled they have not discontinued that line.

Default Re: Elixir Blue by C. O. Bigelow

I've tested them all and the only one I liked was the Black, but I didn't like that one enough to purchase it when there are so many other choices out there. The Bigelow Bay Rum is another story all together. It's really exceptional - a bay rum with depth and complexity. If you've decided bay rums are not for you, try this one. It's more expensive than the "elixir" line, but still much cheaper than what we all are used to paying for fragrances. Bath and Body Works doesn't carry it anymore, though. You have to go to the C.O. Bigelow website for it.