Code of Conduct

Cool D.R. Harris Arlington

I sprayed this on in London and immediately Annick Goutal's Neroli came to mind.

It is rounder and warmer on the dry down, and although effervescently citrusy/neroli-ey lacks any sharp piercing notes. The only note descriptions I've found on this had citrus and fern, and perhaps it's the accords that is fooling my note, but I thought smelled what may have been the end to my neroli quest(not orange blossom quest I mind you).

The only skind test I had was on my left wrist, where I also had my watch which caught the aroma and lingered for a day or two. Thus there is no way of me knowing true longetivity of this scent. But so far so good, would seriously consider a bottle once my current supply of hesperadic fix dries out.

Default Re: D.R. Harris Arlington

I have used this on and off in the summer for the past two seasons. It is very subtle, and has moderate longevity, although not a great deal of projection. The fern note appeals to me very much. I think it is a wonderful summer fragrance, but here in the NE USA, where it gets cold in Dec-Mar, the fragrance disappears in the wintertime.