Code of Conduct

Question YSL M7 and M7 Fresh - where can I find them?

Hi - I'm looking for a store that sells Yves Saint Laurent's M7 and M7 Fresh for men. Does anyone know where to find them? I've read great things about both and am curious to smell them for myself and possibly purchase. Any advice is much appreciated!

EDIT: Thanks for the posts. I figured out to call the local YSL store here in NYC. They sell M7 but not M7 Fresh as it was "limited" and discontinued. Still searching for M7 Fresh.
    Last edited by jeffrey; 27th October 2007 at 08:02 PM.

Default Re: YSL M7 and M7 Fresh - where can I find them?

So I don't know the details, but YSL limits its distribution of many of its fragrances. If you live in a big city, you can see if they have a YSL Boutique and check out the whole line there.

If not, on ebay you can get M7 for about $25 including shipping (def under $30).

M7 Fresh is much harder to find, you might want to start with buying a decant off of a basenotes member 1st on that one. On ebay, expect to pay minimum $50 for it, and that's only if you are lucky enough to find it.

M7 Fresh was selling for under $50 for 3.4 oz on EBay that I cashed in on; could still be going on.

TNMA
    "Why not seize the pleasure at once?"
    -- Jane Austen (Sun, and Mercury in Sagittarius)

Escentual.co.uk have both in stock last time i looked but you`ll have to pay retail & i don`t know about shipping.