Code of Conduct

Default Fahrenheit 32 by Christian Doir too overpowering?

Hi,

I got this fragrances. It is has a really nice scent.

Yesterday around the afternoon, I tested it out on my right wrist. Stayed home all day. Went to bed. This morning, I take a shower and I apply Armani Diamonds to my left and right wrist then I go to school. I was thinking since I took a shower and applied a new scent, that the Fahrenheit 32 will diminish. But it just overpowered my Armani Diamonds on my right wrist. The scent is still very much there, even after a wash and a new scent over that. I cannot even smell the Armani Diamonds on my right wrist anymore. The Armani Diamonds on my left wrist, probably has the same amount Fahrenheit 32 scent left on my right wrist, if not less.

Crazy, this Fahrenheit 32 is strong. I guess if I ever wear Fahrenheit 32, I better wear it the next day, or no scent out all.

Any one else?

PS: Is Armani Diamonds for men known to have poor longevity?
    I want to smell good.

Default Re: Fahrenheit 32 by Christian Doir too overpowering?

It could be that the longevity of Armani Diamonds on your skin is weaker than the Fahrenheit 32. The Dior scent for me is strong but not overly strong.

I love the 32. In the biginning it is very feminine, and gets so lush as the day goes on. Stays around for a long time.

No, I own and use this and so far, it has been very light and inoffensive

I dont find it strong, but it has a good longevity on me

I dont think its too overpowering. Its a nice quiet scent

If too much is sprayed on it can be very overpowering - 32 next to Dior Homme edp are the strongest mens fragrances from the Dior mass market line.

I have a sample of Fahrenheit 32 and really love it. It's going to be one of my future purchases for sure. And yes, in my testing, it does seem to have above average longevity. Personally, i think the opening is just ok, but where I really love F32 is in the middle & drydown when the vanilla kicks in & combines with the florals for a wonderful sweet and smooth smell. This is one fragrance, where u really need to give it a bit of time before judging it, because to me, it's all about the drydown in F32.

I used to like it a lot. But the dry down smells a bit synthetic. But i love the first 2-3 hours.
    Unused vintage Route du Vetiver (90ml) for sale/swap

for swap/sale:

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Re: Fahrenheit 32 by Christian Doir too overpowering?

Quote Originally Posted by Shpati View Post
    Hi,

I got this fragrances. It is has a really nice scent.

Yesterday around the afternoon, I tested it out on my right wrist. Stayed home all day. Went to bed. This morning, I take a shower and I apply Armani Diamonds to my left and right wrist then I go to school. I was thinking since I took a shower and applied a new scent, that the Fahrenheit 32 will diminish. But it just overpowered my Armani Diamonds on my right wrist. The scent is still very much there, even after a wash and a new scent over that. I cannot even smell the Armani Diamonds on my right wrist anymore. The Armani Diamonds on my left wrist, probably has the same amount Fahrenheit 32 scent left on my right wrist, if not less.

Crazy, this Fahrenheit 32 is strong. I guess if I ever wear Fahrenheit 32, I better wear it the next day, or no scent out all.

Any one else?

PS: Is Armani Diamonds for men known to have poor longevity?
    I was 16 years old, my signature scent was DIESEL FUEL FOR LIFE, and in my 17 birthday my ex bought me a Dior fragrances collection, DIOR HOMME, DIOR HOMME SPORT, EAU SAUVAGE, FAHRENHEIT, and FAHRENHEIT 32! I just hated the 32, found it too complexe, but my mom loved it, so I decided to give it a shot, I used it the first time, second time... and FELL IN LOVE WITH IT ! It became my signature scent since then, Great mature smell, projects like a beast, lasts forever.. It is strong actually! and could be overpowering, just put 2 sprays on ur neck so the dry down can work perfectly, it'll be more than enough! I actually have some fragrances that I adore, like YSL l'homme, CH Men by carolina herrera, Hugo by Hugo boss, acqua di gio, L'eau d'Issey by Issey Miyake, paco rabanne's One million, Cool water chanel Platinium egoiste, versace eau fraiche, lacoste essential and Dior homme sport, but my favourite, the greatest of all time for me, will always be FAHRENHEIT 32 <3 ( Responding to ur question, yes It can be overpowering If you Overspray it, 2 sprays are enough )