Code of Conduct

Default My Rebirth into Fragrance

Well, here it goes. As the summer months began and due to sickness I felt very indifferent towards fragrances, I got to the point where I would have gladly sold my entire collection, spare one or two "easy-going" fragrances. Up until about three days ago, I was still very put-off by the majority of my fragrances, some so much I put them in the back of my closet to avoid the temptation to use them. On Tuesday, October the 23rd, I decided to sneak Burberry London out of the closet, figuring with it getting colder it may seem better. WOW! I felt like I had certainly been missing out on something fantastic. Boy, am I glad I ventured back into my closet! Yesterday I wore Le Male for the first time in a long time, and today I put back on Gaultier2 . The reason I am posting this thread is because I feel like it's time to purchase a new fragrance, preferably something that can be had from either Nordstrom or Neiman Marcus locally. Thanks guys, its nice to be back.
    Last edited by LeMÔle; 26th October 2007 at 12:42 AM.

Default Re: My Rebirth into Fragrance

Welcome to the Basenote's retirement home, once you check in, there is no turning back.

Glad you got your mojo back!

Sometimes it's good to take a small break from this madness.
    Are you not entertained??? Is this not why you are here??

Basenotes Institution

Welcome back LeMale.

Understand your 'fu*k it all' attitude - sometimes I feel that way about my fragrances and my music. But then...I come to my senses.

If you're wanting something new and exciting, I'd say wait a couple more weeks for the new Tom Ford for Men Extreme which is released any day now...great stuff and after taking a look at your wardrobe I think you'll like it. It's at Neimans (and Saks) but not Nordstroms.
    "One day I will find the right words, and they will be simple"

-- Jack Kerouac

Quote Originally Posted by mikeperez23 View Post
    If you're wanting something new and exciting, I'd say wait a couple more weeks for the new Tom Ford for Men Extreme which is released any day now...great stuff and after taking a look at your wardrobe I think you'll like it. It's at Neimans (and Saks) but not Nordstroms.
    Thanks for the recommendations. Maybe I'll be able to pick it up, I ought to based on the ads for the regular Tom Ford stuff alone.

Glad you're back man, it's always normal to feel that way and it only takes time to adjust and then to get pulled back into this wonderful world of fragrances. the thing is that i think it's even healthy to have those moments!.

Gentlemen, I bought Cannabis Santal yesterday, I absolutely love it. I got a sample of Tom Ford for Men, we'll see how I like that one given a little time. Thanks for all of your help. PS, I did get to smell Tom Ford Extreme, I don't know whether I like it or not.