Code of Conduct

Default Sinead O Connor/Kingdom

I went to a Sinead O Connor concert tonight and i got three compliments from three seperate women on how good i smelled. I was wearing Alexander Mcqueens Kingdom. One said it was awesome, another one said it was wonderful and the last one just said she really liked it. I finished the bottle off tonight and was not planning to buy another bottle but after tonight i think i'll have to rethink that.
    Last edited by rosbergs3; 27th October 2007 at 05:22 AM.
    Awesomeguy

Default Re: Sinead O Connor/Kingdom

Ok, I'll bite...what's a Sinead o Connor?

Thrax

Quote Originally Posted by paintrman View Post
    A bald irish woman singer. Thats all anyone needs to know.

Wasn't she John Connor's (from The Terminator) mom ?
    -

Quote Originally Posted by rosbergs3 View Post
    I went to a Sinead O Connor concert tonight and i got three compliments from three seperate women on how good i smelled. I was wearing Alexander Mcqueens Kingdom. One said it was awesome, another one said it was wonderful and the last one just said she really liked it. I finished the bottle off tonight and was not planning to buy another bottle but after tonight i think i'll have to rethink that.
    Three women tellin you you smell good sounds good to me man. I mean I'd much rather it be three women than three men.

Cool Re: Sinead O Connor/Kingdom

Alternative gorgeous north Ireland singer based in London, famous here in Europe. His first hit was in the 90's with a nice song called "Nothing comapres 2U".
    Last work known, puting voice in some songs in the smashing album " 100th window" by Massive Attack.
    Read my perfume reviews at: http://perfumenoparatodos.blogspot.com/

Digital art portfolio: www.dreamlandpostcards.com

Quote Originally Posted by zztopp View Post
    Wasn't she John Connor's (from The Terminator) mom ?
    Sarah?

See, now those last drops from the bottle are the most magical ones! Great to hear you went to see that amazing singer, and got some compliments as well.
    "Perfume is the dream that carries me."

There is always the sky to look at

Kingdom is gorgeous. Get another bottle, Man!
    "Like a lobster with a pearl in its claw, the beet held the jasmine firmly without crushing or obscuring it. Beet lifted jasmine, the way a bullnecked partner lifts a ballerina, and the pair came on stage on citron's fluty cue. As if jasmine were a collection of beautiful paintings, beet hung it in the galleries of the nose, insured it against fire or theft, threw a party to celebrate it. Citron mailed the invitations." Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins p. 189

What I am loving right now: Shalimar vintage extrait, Chanel Bois des Iles, Chanel no. 22, Le Labo Iris 39, Guerlain Iris Ganache

Dependent

"Nothing comapres 2U" was written by Prince for her.

She shot up the charts and had a huge cult following.

Till

She appeared on SNL and instead of singing the song agreed on with the producer she pulls out an 8.5 x11 color photo of Pope John Paul and tears it to shreds and then sings Bob Marleys "Redemption Song' acapella.

the NYC tabloids of course had a field day with that. Newstand circulation probably doubled for the Post and Daily News in NYC.

she went home to seclusion in her native country of Ireland and after maybe a few months did interviews where she strongly denounced the Catholic church considering child molestation which she claims to have been a victim of both inside and outside of the home while growing up in Ireland.

She became very religious and took solace in a nunnery of a small non Catholic group.

I guess she's back huh?

Come on guys...I know who Sinead O'Connor is but as you can tell, Rosbergs must have left out the word "concert" and then added it when he edited his post. I thought, being an old dude, I was not "hip" to a new term...

Who knows, he might have gone to a bar for bald women...get it?