Code of Conduct

Default Snatched myself some B*Men!

I have been thinking about getting something new for this winter for a while, the niche newbie I am even looked at some Lutens and at Musc Ravageur, tried Envy for a number of times, but I wasn't sold on any of those that I tried. Too elegant, too refined, too fruit cake, whatever.
    Then I came across a shop still having some bottles of B*Men. Boy this rocks, I love how the vetiver and coffee add a bitter and slightly green vibe, making it sooo delicious. CDG Wood Coffee is a joke compared to this. I haven't gotten around to give it a full wearing, so I'm not sure yet about the longevity.

After getting a "smells good" confirmation from my gf I got myself a 100ml refill at 20% discount (all bottles in these shops are sold at 20% off), just in case it's really gone forever...
    I still don't get why they kill this.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Snatched myself some B*Men!

I love B*Men. I get a resinous, pine-tree quality that really lasts and is definitely unique. (Nothing like the pine accord in original Polo green, mind you).

I wore this on a very special day last winter and so it's filled with memories. I'm glad cooler weather has arrived so that I can put this one on more often.

I'm not surprised its been discontinued, as I don't think most of the notes are ones the general public are used to enjoying. It's maybe not an everyday fall/winter scent, but a good one nonetheless -- enjoy.

Post Thanks / Like

I bought a 3.4oz refillable flask of it right before it was discontinued, not sure what I'll do when I do actually run out of that. I hope it's one Scentiments has in stock for a while to come.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't understand why it says B*Men is discontinued, it's still very available at the Macy's I go to. They have all of the Thierry Mugler scents on the counter for testing even..

Quote Originally Posted by AceyMan View Post
    I'm not surprised its been discontinued, as I don't think most of the notes are ones the general public are used to enjoying.
    Well, there's still A*Men, which is rather unwearable in comparison to B*Men, but it's still readily available. Plus, with Muglers not-so-big male perfume lineup, you wouldn't guess they feel they have to pull something off the market. ICE*Men is no option either, for me that one is just one of those blue colored, fresh blue smelling summer editions that somehow made it into the regular lineup. Fresh blue chocolate, not for me.

Quote Originally Posted by 1280adam View Post
    I don't understand why it says B*Men is discontinued, it's still very available at the Macy's I go to. They have all of the Thierry Mugler scents on the counter for testing even..
    Maybe it's only getting removed from some markets, or being phased out rather slowly than being quickly removed from the shelves.