Code of Conduct

Talking I believe you guys wanted to know more about this?Attn: Graffham-Dior Homme Intense

Also check this out,it's interesting...
    http://www.dioreshop.com/naiade/web/...&wblinktype=DD

on a more personal note,it's not a major breakthrough since the original is not even near as complex as dior homme but it is warm,proabably longer lasting,the make up bag notes have kind of dissapeared which is appealing for some of you )))
    The hibiscus note is predominant throughout which does spoil it for me a little bit and to be honest with you I couldn't really detect the lavender in the opening,what is nice about it though is that it may have a coffee note in it,or perhaps that's the hibiscus itself,but when I was driving it was smelling like fresh brewed coffee in the car,and that was from my wrist because the air vent blows the directly towards my wrist,and it took a few minutes to realise that the smell does come from my car and not from someonelse's.
    It is nice neverless,it's sweet,it's definitely stronger than dior homme,one would expect it to be because it is classified as an edp,what bothers me is it goes a bit straight to the point,and that's the hibiscus mixed with the iris like they state,it could also be some cacao,coffee,chocolate even nutmeg notes which aren't listed but it surely does smell like a mixture of all these.
    It is suited for evenings,winter in my oppinion,due to its warmer notes and thickness, it's also darker than its counterpart so that makes it badder, meaner and nevertheless a good alternative to dior homme due to its strong character.
    On end note the development of this fragrance is not even near the complexity of dior homme,it also doesn't have an awful lot in common with DH when considering that it's just an intense version of it,but it is a decent alternative to it and came out just in time for the cold winters and for the guys who found the original a bit on the feminine side or too light.
    Enjoy......
    Last edited by marcos_xs; 31st October 2007 at 02:46 PM. Reason: changes to title..:))))))))

Default Re: I believe you guys wanted to know more about this?

Oh, good grief... Just when I thought I didn't need another fragrance.

Basenotes Institution

Wow...sounds great.

[[Yelling]] Graffham!!!! Yoo hoo!!! Where are you Graffham?!

Graffham will be thrilled to hear this news.
    "You are here to enable the Divine purpose of the Universe to unfold. That is how important you are."

-- Eckhart Tolle

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas V View Post
    Oh, good grief... Just when I thought I didn't need another fragrance.
    lol, the same reaction I had

I thought I was done purchasing for a little while.. GUESS NOT !

I'll have to give that a try next time I'm in Boots. Ah yes I instantly recognise those Boots price labels and shelving units

You should have put Attn: Graffham in the thread title

Hm, so it isn't too similar to original Dior Homme? If it truly is an EdP, I would expect it to be 'fuller' and more complex, but if the development isnt too great in this one, I would be disappointment. I really like how Dior Homme (original) changes throughout the day and the final final stages of drydown as I'm drifting off to bed.

After you said it was darker than the original, it makes me want to try it out. I always visualize the original as the exact opposite. I only wear it with white shirts. It just feels right that way. I can't wait to try this one. In fact, I didn't even try the cologne version yet....

I wonder if Dior Homme is just cashing in on the "Dior Homme" name....but I still look forward to smelling this one.

[edit:]Oooh interesting. The website says Dior Homme Intense is a limited edition! Uh-oh! I hope they keep it as a 'trilogy' and not cash in on the name in the future, that would be awesome. I'm really liking the smoky glass bottle as well. I guess the trilogy is based on the iris...ahh if it is supposed to be a trilogy, might have to own them all for the collection!
    Last edited by ChrisW; 30th October 2007 at 09:34 PM. Reason: looked at the website

This sounds great....can't wait to try this....Gary

The pyramid from Dior's website is:

Top: Lavender
    Middle: Iris, Hibiscus
    Base: Vetiver, Virginia Cedar

I've been checking the French Dior Fragrance site daily but it was never updated. Neither was the U.S. page. It's only on the U.K. page; it tricked me!

Default Re: I believe you guys wanted to know more about this?Attn: Graffham

Haven`t tried this one yet but after the Tom Ford for men disappointment I`m hoping this is better.

Default Re: I believe you guys wanted to know more about this?Attn: Graffham

Sound gorgeous!
    I'm glad that lipstick note fades away.
    and..
    erm It has one of my list favourite notes: hibiscus.
    Can't wait to smell it
    Read my perfume reviews at: http://perfumenoparatodos.blogspot.com/

Digital art portfolio: www.dreamlandpostcards.com

Default Re: I believe you guys wanted to know more about this?Attn: Graffham-Dior Homme Inten

YES! Hi guys and Mr. Perez!

Just got back from Vancouver, BC and what wonderful news to hear about the Dior Intense.

Also, I spent $240 ($300 with the friggin taxes!) at the Perfume Shop in Vancouver!

More news later.
    Graffham
    --------------------------------------
    Oh, if there's anyone who'd like a wrapped, unopened box of L'Instant homme edp that I bought in June while in Italy in exchange for the Dior Homme Intense, then please let me know!
    Thanks
    Graffham
    --------------------------------------
    Oh, if there's anyone who'd like a wrapped, unopened box of L'Instant homme edp that I bought in June while in Italy in exchange for the Dior Homme Intense, then please let me know!
    Thanks
    Graffham
    Last edited by graffham; 5th November 2007 at 08:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost