Code of Conduct

Smile Sun Men -Jil Sander

What do you guys think of this one.. i like it..um its kinda weird..it smells very fresh and marine initially, then dries down very warm.. i dig it any reviews

Default Re: Sun Men -Jil Sander

Its the best of the scents in the Jil Sander portfolio IMO.

Heres a review i wrote for the directory:

Sun Men is a vibrant fragrance that is both luminous and warm... Jil Sander have done well in capturing the essence of summer in this creation. It is light, yet projects well, and one cant help but feel a sense of well being and vitality when wearing this. A nice play between citrus, herbaceous and woody accords.
    Of the entire men's JS fragrance portfolio, this is the standout scent for me. However I have growing concern that it may be on the way out, as I have seen stock diminish in stores I've visited internationally. Time to stock up! This is a great fragrance to add to the wardrobe for balmy summer occasions or fresh everyday wear.

All those fresh vanilla/fresh amber fragrances are not my cup really, but Sun Men is ok if you can take the scent being somewhat close to some body lotions or similar products. I could picture myself wearing this applied only very lightly and only in a summer night though.

EDIT: I applied some of my Sun Men sample before answering. Now I have a headache... *ugh* Guess it's not for me...
    Last edited by fakepurseninja; 5th November 2007 at 10:17 PM.

Dimitri described it well. I want to add that it is a very cheerful and youthful scent and I like it very much.

I liked it in the beginning, but now it feels too sweet to me - and I usually like sweet scents! Don't know. Don't like it as much as before. But it's unusual among the chain of other sweetish summerish scents.

I actually like it quite a bit and would buy a bottle if I came across one at the right price. I really like the rosewood in this one... Definately brings a kind of different touch to it.

Thumbs up Re: Sun Men -Jil Sander

Quote Originally Posted by msi_21 View Post
    Dimitri described it well. I want to add that it is a very cheerful and youthful scent and I like it very much.

Hi i am trisha

From nigeria i am a female i am into shoes and female frgrance please i would love to know how they produce it because i am trying to open a factory and i need trainning on how its been produced and how i can get the macinaries for it & how i can can come they for the trainning thanks please rply me as soon as u get these message you can email me on fatrishpat1@yahoo.com.
    --------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by shifts View Post
    I actually like it quite a bit and would buy a bottle if I came across one at the right price. I really like the rosewood in this one... Definately brings a kind of different touch to it.

Hi i am trisha

From nigeria i am a female i am into shoes and female frgrance please i would love to know how they produce it because i am trying to open a factory and i need trainning on how its been produced and how i can get the macinaries for it & how i can can come they for the trainning thanks please rply me as soon as u get these message you can email me on fatrishpat1@yahoo.com.
    --------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklibran1 View Post
    What do you guys think of this one.. i like it..um its kinda weird..it smells very fresh and marine initially, then dries down very warm.. i dig it any reviews

Hi i am trisha

Last edited by trisha_all; 9th November 2007 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by blacklibran1 View Post
    I like it quite a lot when I put it on my hand to sniff it.
    And I keep sniffing it all day long saying how good it is.
    But I never seem to actually wear it.
    Renato