Code of Conduct

Default Different Company refillable?

I know the big 250ml bottles are refillable but was wondering if the smaller ones such as the 50ml are as well. They make refill bottles in the big 250ml size so it wouldn't make much sense if the only refillable size was the same huge size. Anyone know if the other sizes are refillable?
    I'm a colognosaurus. Rawr!

Default Re: Different Company refillable?

You can purchase 50 ml refills for the The Long Trip Travel Bottle, which includes a 50ml bottle of your choice. Luscious Cargo carries the refillable bottle for $155 and refills are $85.

I have a 90ml bottle that's refillable (the smaller of the two cyrstal bottles). THe 50ml bottles are not refillable. The small 10ml travel bottles are also refillable.

Strangely, I used to own a 250ml bottle that wasn't refillable...or at least I couldn't get the top off.

Quote Originally Posted by sofresh View Post
    ... THe 50ml bottles are not refillable.
    The following are available from Luscious Cargo. I also happen to own one of the refills, or recharges as TDC refers to them:

http://www.lusciouscargo.com/Merchan...oduct_Count=13

http://www.lusciouscargo.com/Merchan...oduct_Count=14

Quote Originally Posted by sloan_8013 View Post
    The following are available from Luscious Cargo. I also happen to own one of the refills, or recharges as TDC refers to them:

http://www.lusciouscargo.com/Merchan...oduct_Count=13

http://www.lusciouscargo.com/Merchan...oduct_Count=14
    I think we're talking about two different things...I think jrd4t was asking which bottles have a top that could be removed and refilled...not which bottles are used as a new cartridge for their travel systems.

Yeah, I was thinking about getting the regular 50ml, but would prefer to get one that's refillable (which is sorta silly since I hardly ever make it through anything). I may just get one of the big estagnons and skip the pretty bottle and have loads to spray everywhere!
    I'm a colognosaurus. Rawr!

Quote Originally Posted by jrd4t View Post
    Yeah, I was thinking about getting the regular 50ml, but would prefer to get one that's refillable (which is sorta silly since I hardly ever make it through anything). I may just get one of the big estagnons and skip the pretty bottle and have loads to spray everywhere!
    I was thinking that too...and I'm in the same boat, I never finish a bottle either. I have a funny feeling that the etagnon bottles are on their way out though because they no longer have them listed on TDC's webstore...so you may want to grab one sooner rather than later.

Basenotes Institution

Refill a bottle, Robbie?

What language are you speaking??
    "The beginning of freedom is the realization that you are not the "thinker." The moment you start watching the thinker, a higher level of consciousness becomes activated. You then begin to realize that there is a vast realm of intelligence beyond thought, that thought is only a tiny aspect of that intelligence. You also realize that all the things that truly matter - beauty, love, creativity, joy, inner peace - arise from beyond the mind.

You begin to awaken"

-- Eckhart Tolle