Code of Conduct

Default At Odds.. a little help..

Right now I am at odds with myself.. I'm trying to choose between two fragrances I like..

Dunhill Desire or Xeryus Rouge..

I think are BOTH are great.. But I dont know..

- Jay
    I'm so fo sho' it's no facade/ Stay out of trouble momma said as momma sighed/ For her fear her youngest son be a victim of homicide/ But I gotta get you out of here momma.. Or I'm gonna die..Inside...So either eay you lose me momma/ So let loose of me!

Default Re: At Odds.. a little help..

Dunhill Desire to me smells very synthetic and there's apple or something in there that doesn't belong (to my nose anyway). I let my Desire go. Xeryus Rouge on the other hand is better balanced and sexier. It needs a light hand because it's powerful with impressive sillage and longevity. Up there amongst the best if you don't mind flaunting your perfume a bit!

Basenotes Plus

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by renperd View Post
    Dunhill Desire to me smells very synthetic and there's apple or something in there that doesn't belong (to my nose anyway). I let my Desire go. Xeryus Rouge on the other hand is better balanced and sexier. It needs a light hand because it's powerful with impressive sillage and longevity. Up there amongst the best if you don't mind flaunting your perfume a bit!

What he said
    Yr good bud,

JaimeB

"Why spend life seeking that which does not satisfy? Why remain a slave, when freedom waits? Let your life shine; illumine the world with your truth!"

My Wardrobe
    My Reviews

Fiat justitia ruat cælum.

Let justice be done, even if the sky should fall.

Lucius Calpurnius Piso Caesoninus

Qui nihil potest sperare, desperet nihil.
    Let him who can hope for nothing despair of nothing.

—Seneca

Thrax

I'm gonna have to disagree with these two. I'd say go for the Dunhill Desire. Some fine fine fine stuff there. Girls love it, it has nice longevity, impressive sillage, and will never be stuffy or overwhelming.

Xeryus. Girls love it, it has nice longevity, impressive sillage, and will never be stuffy or overwhelming.
    - Rich
    As always, disregard most of what I say. It's not worth your heart health to actually worry about what a 23 year old guy from Kansas thinks. Even if he is really ridiculously good looking.

Quote Originally Posted by _R$_ View Post
    Xeryus. Girls love it, it has nice longevity, impressive sillage, and will never be stuffy or overwhelming.
    - Rich
    Rich I think I understand your "strategy" here...
    Lately I've been wearing:
    Windsor, Bois de Santal, Original Santal, Elixir, Douro, Endymion, Reflection, Arcus, Marwah

Genaraly I think "Xerius Rouge" has better ingeridents in it and it is more unique and special.
    "Desire" is better balanced, more pleasant and obviously aimed to be a popular scent, has ingeridents with less quality in it.
    Also "Xerius Rouge" is more sophisticated and "Desire" is more youthful IMO.
    I agree with you, choosing between them is very hard. So I prefer to forget them and go with something FASTASTIC in the same category but more original: Minotaure by Paloma Picaso!
    Last edited by msi_21; 10th November 2007 at 01:13 PM.