Code of Conduct

Hybrid View

Smile Sea Island Cotton

This fragrance is stellar. I love to wear this fresh out of the shower at nite before i go to bed or when i want to smell comfy. I this BBW really did a good job switching from the old cotton blossom to this new interpretation. Very fresh clean and comforting. try it

Default Re: Sea Island Cotton

Quote Originally Posted by blacklibran1 View Post
    This fragrance is stellar. I love to wear this fresh out of the shower at nite before i go to bed or when i want to smell comfy. I this BBW really did a good job switching from the old cotton blossom to this new interpretation. Very fresh clean and comforting. try it
    I am glad that you like it. I work part-time at a Bath & Body Works store, and I think that Sea Island Cotton is a great improvement over Cotton Blossom, which was still pretty good. I have a body spray, and I like to use it as a room fragrance, linen spray, pillow mist, whatever. I think that the orange blossom is dialed back a bit, so it is lighter, not as sweet, not as floral.

However, much to my dismay, it seems that every customer with whom I have spoken prefers CB, absolutely hates SIC, and is very angry about the switch.

I always thought that CB would be more successful than it turned out to be, because that dryer-sheet idea is so popular in perfumery right now. Fresh, for instance -- how much mileage can they get out of this already? And Demeter Laundromat. But I have not been able to convert anyone to this concept.