Code of Conduct

Default Lux and Ungaro II -- Anyone Else Smell Similarities?

Wow -- this stuff (Lux) is outta this world! That said, I get a STRONG similarity to Ungaro II -- another personal favorite. I don't get the civet note, no, but otherwise I see a definite similarity here. Anyone else pick up on this?

I'm LOVING this Lux!

Peggy: "Right now, we have to get to the mental institution. Something terrible has happened."
    Latrelle: "What?"
    Peggy: "Brother Boy has tried to kill himself. He jumped out of his bedroom window."
    Latrelle: "Isn't he only on the second floor?"
    Peggy: "Yes, but he hit his head on a lawn gnome."
    Fr. Sordid Lives: The Series
    "Live, live, live! Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death."
    Auntie Mame
    [/B]

Default Re: Lux and Ungaro II -- Anyone Else Smell Similarities?

I have no idea if you are right or not, but since Lux is a love of mine I guess it is finally time to see what those Ungaro fragrances can do... Or is this number two the discontinued one?

Default Re: Lux and Ungaro II -- Anyone Else Smell Similarities?

Number II's discontinued, yes, as is Ungaro I.

Peggy: "Right now, we have to get to the mental institution. Something terrible has happened."
    Latrelle: "What?"
    Peggy: "Brother Boy has tried to kill himself. He jumped out of his bedroom window."
    Latrelle: "Isn't he only on the second floor?"
    Peggy: "Yes, but he hit his head on a lawn gnome."
    Fr. Sordid Lives: The Series
    "Live, live, live! Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death."
    Auntie Mame
    [/B]

Smile Re: Lux and Ungaro II -- Anyone Else Smell Similarities?

I guess I never thought of the similarities but now that you mention it I agree. I do think the Lux has a heavenly powder note that lasts and lasts. The vetiver in it is what I didn't like. For me though everthing else about the scent is absolutly great. I have tried her other two scents and for me Lux has them beat hands down. Glad you like it Tv. You sound like a satisfied scentophile to me

Rick
    For sale post

http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=190169

" I wanna have my kicks before the whole s--t house goes up in flames"

Quote from Jim Morrison
    The Doors