Code of Conduct

Default Davidoff Cool Water Game

I like it very much. But I'm not sure about it's lasting power. If there are any at all?
    It seems to go away pretty fast here. Off course I can't know for sure, maybe I just can't smell it myself. Anyone tried this one?
    The original Cool Water has great lasting power, last all day on my skin.

Default Re: Davidoff Cool Water Game

we don't get too many questions about any of the Cool Water products. If you get a chance and want to smell something side by side with your Cool Water, try to get some Davidoff Zino. You'll be amazed.

A lot of folk thing that Cool Water plain smells like Creed Green Irish Tweed which sells anywhere from $100 and up, which can't be a bad thing.

I never even saw this scent in the department stores...?

DON'T DRINK AND DRESS

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fredricktoo View Post
    If you get a chance and want to smell something side by side with your Cool Water, try to get some Davidoff Zino. You'll be amazed.
    Zino is wonderful, as is Davidoff Relax
    'Those who grow too big for their pants will be exposed in the end'--anon

Sillage and longevity of "Cool Water Game" is good in comparison with most of the modern scents, but it has nothing to say in front of original "Cool Water" and "Zino". Pay attention to that, these scents are very different, and I don't know why members compared "Cool Water Game" with these two...
    I'd recommend you to test "euphoria men" by Calvin Klein, which has the same openning as "Cool Water Game", but it's dry down is better IMO. I think you can give these two a full test and then decide firmly.

I think I was the first to mention Zino and offered an idea of comparing Cool Water Game with Zino.

I own Zino. I haven't smelled a Cool Water anything since I got here. I wore Cool Water to work. Keep in mind that I often rode the bus and someone who had just eaten fried kimchee with shit would sit next to me. Welcome to America.