Code of Conduct

Talking Fragrances in Orange County

I am not sure if this the right place for this post but first let me say that I am more than a little jealous of you folks that can actually walk into a store and find all kinds of niche scents. Lol. Second, I am going to be in Orange County within the next month or so and have no idea where to look for those (actually about the only place listed in the city shopping guides is Nordstrom at South Coast Plaza and Art of Fragrance). I am also looking in S. Cal in general. Any ideas on other places to go would be greatly appreciated. I am so excited! :bounce:
    Last edited by bbobkc; 22nd November 2007 at 03:19 AM. Reason: Addition
    I have read in Plato and Cicero sayings that are wise and very beautiful; but I have never read in either of them: Come unto me all ye that labor and are heavy laden.'' --Saint Augustine

“Hastiness and superficiality are the psychic diseases of the twentieth century, and more than anywhere else this disease is reflected in the press.”--Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Default Re: Fragrances in Orange County

I would guess that you are talking about the Orange County in California and not the ones in New Jersey, North Carolina, Florida etc.

South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa has lots of fragrance counters. Here is the website:
    http://www.southcoastplaza.com/

All the designers have boutiques there - there is a Chanel Boutique. There is a Sephora. There is Jo Malone, Kiehls, Crabtree and Evelyn, Fresh and more.
    Last edited by dcampen; 22nd November 2007 at 02:54 AM.
    All these moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Quote Originally Posted by dcampen View Post
    I would guess that you are talking about the Orange County in California
    Ooops. Yes in CA. Thanks.
    I have read in Plato and Cicero sayings that are wise and very beautiful; but I have never read in either of them: Come unto me all ye that labor and are heavy laden.'' --Saint Augustine

“Hastiness and superficiality are the psychic diseases of the twentieth century, and more than anywhere else this disease is reflected in the press.”--Alexander Solzhenitsyn

When I was there a few weeks ago I glanced around the Nordstroms and did not see much men's fragrance. Some of the other Dept. Stores there have much better collections.

I don't know if there is anyone there that has artisinal stuff like L'Artisan, MPG etc., for that you might have to go to Luckyscent in Los Angeles.
    All these moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

There is a Barney's and a Saks there. They would have niche scents wouldn't they? Thanks again by the way.

Saks 5th at South Coast Plaza has all the Bond Fragrances, Jo Malone, Clive Christian, and many of the harder to find Guerlains

Nordstroms at South Coast has Amouage, Clive Christian, Crown Perfumery, Caron, Guerlain, and other harder to find scents. (there are three fragrance sections here -Mens, Womens, and L'Art Parfum

South Coast in General has Boutiques for YSL, Zengna, Chanel. Hermes, Prada, Armani, Jo Malone, Tiffany's, Dior, ect., ect., ect.
    Last edited by The Duke; 22nd November 2007 at 06:11 AM.