Code of Conduct

Default I just bought a bottle of Obsession for men Hairspray...(crazy)

I found a bottle still sealed in the box and cello wrapped...its got to be 89/90 circ.

I sprayed some on my arm and wow itís like wearing the cologne deep and rich. Tomorrow I am going to try some on my hair...who the heck knows my hair may fall all out or turn green.

But darn I will smell good!

Basenotes Institution

Default Re: I just bought a bottle of Obsession for men Hairspray...(crazy)

Quote Originally Posted by scentimus View Post
    I found a bottle still sealed in the box and cello wrapped...its got to be 89/90 circ.

I sprayed some on my arm and wow itís like wearing the cologne deep and rich. Tomorrow I am going to try some on my hair...who the heck knows my hair may fall all out or turn green.

But darn I will smell good!
    Hair is overrated. I should know, I trimmed mine to a buzzcut a few months ago and never looked back...

Go for it and post your thoughts tomorrow.
    "The beginning of freedom is the realization that you are not the "thinker." The moment you start watching the thinker, a higher level of consciousness becomes activated. You then begin to realize that there is a vast realm of intelligence beyond thought, that thought is only a tiny aspect of that intelligence. You also realize that all the things that truly matter - beauty, love, creativity, joy, inner peace - arise from beyond the mind.

You begin to awaken"

-- Eckhart Tolle

What colognes still have their accompanying hair sprays and are manufactured with the hair spray still?

Good for you Scentimus. It's nice to have some of these "vintage" products. Obsession used to have an extensive "for the body" line that is sadly gone. Did you ever get to try the Fluid Body Talc? It was just divine. The Body Moisturizer was discontinued also. I bought up all I could find online and have about 10 tubes. It's very heavily scented. By the way I recently found the Eternity Hair Gel and it still works quite well on my hair.

Man, I have a lot of hair.

I'd probably kill everyone around me with how much I'd have to use.

Why am I picturing all of you looking like Farrah Fawcett?

Quote Originally Posted by ObsessionForMen View Post
    Good for you Scentimus. It's nice to have some of these "vintage" products. Obsession used to have an extensive "for the body" line that is sadly gone. Did you ever get to try the Fluid Body Talc? It was just divine. The Body Moisturizer was discontinued also. I bought up all I could find online and have about 10 tubes. It's very heavily scented. By the way I recently found the Eternity Hair Gel and it still works quite well on my hair.
    Back in 1990 instead of buying the colonge I bought the fluid body talc. It was amazing and the scent encompassed you. I just recenlty bought a botte of it online and its still good.

I am so obsessed with Obsession at this moment ....that I may need a intervention..