Code of Conduct
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1

    Default Phuket... Choice of fragrances...?

    I'll be leaving for Phuket soon for post uni holidays with a couple of mates... I haven't been there before so I wouldn't know how its gonna be like.. Hopefully, pina coladas and mai tais under the sun... lol... Anyway.........

    If you were in such a place, by the beach, the sun shining, the air warm and humid.. Every breath you take is of the salty seawater... You haven't got a care in the world, because you've finally graduated from uni (and have yet to worry about getting a job...!)... All you want to do is meet interesting people, and have a great time...

    What would be your choices of fragrances during this time...???
    In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures. For in the dew of little things the heart finds it's morning, and is refreshed. -Kahlil Gibran

    Current Favourites: Mandarine by Il Profvmo, Sculpture Homme by Nikos

  2. #2

    Thumbs up Re: Phuket... Choice of fragrances...?

    Quote Originally Posted by chimera45 View Post
    I'll be leaving for Phuket soon for post uni holidays with a couple of mates... I haven't been there before so I wouldn't know how its gonna be like.. Hopefully, pina coladas and mai tais under the sun... lol... Anyway.........

    If you were in such a place, by the beach, the sun shining, the air warm and humid.. Every breath you take is of the salty seawater... You haven't got a care in the world, because you've finally graduated from uni (and have yet to worry about getting a job...!)... All you want to do is meet interesting people, and have a great time...

    What would be your choices of fragrances during this time...???
    Dont think twice...Go to VIVARA by Emilio Pucci...You do not regret, I am sure !!!!VIVARA is a beach female scent, but very wearable by men. I am one of them....and when you came back you will thank me.....Nice stay and Enjoy Phuket !!!

  3. #3

    Talking Re: Phuket... Choice of fragrances...?

    Welcome to Thailand! I was there once about 2 years ago, before tsunami!!!

    Well, some people have talked about Tommy Bahama as a beach scent, but I've never tried it.

    Anyway, if I were you I would definitely bring L'Eau D'Issey with me. It wouldn't go wrong in a warm climate, and its sillage can please Thai girls there :-)
    Current Top 5

    1. Creed Aventus
    2. A*Men Pure Malt
    3. L'instant Extreme
    4. Nasomatto Duro
    5. CDG - Kyoto

  4. #4

    Default Re: Phuket... Choice of fragrances...?

    Virgin Island Water; you'll love it, it'll love you back!

  5. #5

    Default Go Unisex

    Wear something unisex . . . be androgynous . . . a lot of people travel to Phuket to have sex-change operations . . . please do NOT ask me how I learned that fact!

    http://whatismatt.com/natalie-imbrug...ge-in-thailand

  6. #6

    Default Re: Go Unisex

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepe Le Pew View Post
    Wear something unisex . . . be androgynous . . . a lot of people travel to Phuket to have sex-change operations . . .
    I do hope whatever my choice of scent I do not attract this particular crowd...
    Last edited by chimera45; 14th November 2007 at 12:03 AM.
    In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures. For in the dew of little things the heart finds it's morning, and is refreshed. -Kahlil Gibran

    Current Favourites: Mandarine by Il Profvmo, Sculpture Homme by Nikos

  7. #7

    Default Re: Phuket... Choice of fragrances...?

    Adding to what KiatBkk suggested - L'Eau D'Issey - when in Bangkok last year and sampling fragrances at a department store, the SA's (all female) agreed they liked it.

    According to the notes listed, there is citrus (lemon really stands out to me) in it for a tropical effect with a touch of musk.

    Good time of the year for there as the water should be calm.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Phuket... Choice of fragrances...?

    Jil Sander "Sun Men" is the embodiment of holidays in the sun!

  9. #9

    Default Re: Phuket... Choice of fragrances...?

    just take a decant of your eau fraiche dude, it'll take good care of you. also, phukett is awesome. just relax and live it up, i'm jealous!
    current favourites: guerlain vetiver, trumper eucris, adp colonia
    latest swag: cdg man2, lolita lempicka au masculin
    next buys: keiko mecheri oliban, michael by michael kors

  10. #10

    Default Re: Phuket... Choice of fragrances...?

    Thanks guys... Actually I do have a few decants all ready to go, including Eau Fraiche, CK One Summer 2007 and Happy...
    I'll definitely look into the others before I go...

    Quote Originally Posted by chad278
    phukett is awesome. just relax and live it up, i'm jealous!
    cheers mate, I will.. It still is an interval before I finally become a slave of the workforce, but I'll enjoy it while it lasts..
    In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures. For in the dew of little things the heart finds it's morning, and is refreshed. -Kahlil Gibran

    Current Favourites: Mandarine by Il Profvmo, Sculpture Homme by Nikos

  11. #11

    Default Re: Phuket... Choice of fragrances...?

    Quote Originally Posted by globetrekker View Post
    Adding to what KiatBkk suggested - L'Eau D'Issey - when in Bangkok last year and sampling fragrances at a department store, the SA's (all female) agreed they liked it.

    According to the notes listed, there is citrus (lemon really stands out to me) in it for a tropical effect with a touch of musk.

    Good time of the year for there as the water should be calm.
    Right, chicks love it here, and I myself really like it. I discovered this one very late on one very warm afternoon. I got a whiff of it from a tourist on the street and oh, this scent suits the weather. About a year later I bought a big bottle.

    Phuket is usually crowded in November to February (F.Y.I.).
    Current Top 5

    1. Creed Aventus
    2. A*Men Pure Malt
    3. L'instant Extreme
    4. Nasomatto Duro
    5. CDG - Kyoto

Similar Threads

  1. FAQ - READ ME
    By IPaidForThisName in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 19th November 2011, 06:29 AM
  2. Gimmie that ol' "OFF BEAT" fragrance(s)!
    By SixCats in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 15th March 2009, 05:10 AM
  3. My take on vintage and new aged fragrances
    By myaccolades in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 9th October 2008, 07:09 PM
  4. scentemental's choice
    By scentemental in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 26th July 2005, 12:51 AM
  5. Ramblings about fragrances and music...
    By SlimPickins in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 6th June 2005, 03:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •