Code of Conduct

Default Need help choosing a gift

It's the birthday of a close female friend of mine in a few days, so I'm getting her something as a present. I know a little about male fragrances, but I'm completely lost when it comes to women's. The few that I had in mind are really summer fragrances, so those wouldn't be appropriate for the long winter ahead here, but nothing too heavy either. She's 21 (but she could easily pass for a 16 year old).

Your advice would be appreciated!

Default Re: Need help choosing a gift

I am generally lost too when it comes to female fragrances.

When I am in that situation, I check the bottom of the opening screen where there is a list of the most popular women's and shared fragrances. I pull up each review. If it sounds interesting, I check at the bottom of the review to see what other fragrances are liked by the people who like the fragrance I am reading about.

Before you know it, you are learning about a lot of fragrances and one (or more) will click with you.
    Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler, long I stood and looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, ...... I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

Can she easily pass as a 16 year old because of her appearance or how she acts? If the latter I'm guessing she likes sweet fragrances and so I'd recommend Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel or perhaps Angel by Thierry Mugler. Best to find out a bit more about what kind of perfume she likes. Good luck!

if you expect to have smart advices please give some more info about her: dressing style, likings, hobbies etc...