Code of Conduct

Default New: Euphoria men Intense

it has oud & myrrh, can't wait ..can't wait ..

here is the brief from Osmoz:

[ euphoria men goes intense

On January 2, 2008, Calvin Klein Fragrances will be launching euphoria men intense. Sweeter, less aromatic and more oriental than the original (based on amber, agarwood (oud wood), myrrh, vetiver, labdanum and spices), the fragrance flaunts an amber-hued bottled. Eau de Toilette 100 3.4 fl. oz.: €65, 1.7 fl. oz.: €49.]

I love the rose gold accent on the bottle :http://www.osmoz.com/club/news_detai...GUE=EN&ID=1226
    Last edited by tariq; 15th November 2007 at 04:43 AM.

Default Re: New: Euphoria men Intense

I own the OG, and intense sounds interesting, but not sure it needs to be sweeter. They could improve it by having it change more through drydown. It just doesn't alter much on me. Hopefully, less aromatic and more oriental will change this.

I hope this new one repares the cheapness of the original one. I centainly do...
    Read my perfume reviews at: http://perfumenoparatodos.blogspot.com/

Digital art portfolio: www.dreamlandpostcards.com

I hope I can actually still smell this one after an hour...

While the agar is specifically what set it off in my head, combined with the amber and spices, I hope this doesn't turn out to be CK-M7.

The notes of this one sound great... I sure hope that this is better than the dreaded original Euphoria Men. I look forward to trying this when it hits shelves...

But this makes me wonder... is "Intense" the next big trend in men's fragrances? First, B.P.I. does it with L'eau d'Issey Pour Homme, then Coty is doing it with CK Euphoria Men. What's next... Acqua di Gio Intense (shudder)?
    Top 5 for Fall:
    1) Straight to Heaven - By Kilian
    2) New York - Nicolai
    3) Terre d'Hermes
    4) Aventus - Creed
    5)
    Flower of Immortality - By Kilian
    My mission statement: "I am not afraid to keep on living - I am not afraid to walk this world alone."

Intersting to hear it is going to be an intense version of it. But its description is not so beautifull! Why is it going to be sweeter? Its very sweet now! I think they should try to make it "LESS SWEET" and extract those sparkling Aqua d Gio notes of it!!!

I like Euphoria Men, but I hope Intense will be less harsh. Euphoria is just a little too rough for me, although I still like it.

These intense/extreme versions are getting to be a pain in the arse! Why not just release a DECENT VERSION of the original?

Hold on... wait... ah, their profit margins would be dramatically halved...
    Last edited by Trebor; 15th November 2007 at 09:40 PM.

It's not a great scent when it comes right down to it, but I can see where they were going with it.

Well where do I begin here....

Euphoria man just lacked the deep patcholi - nag champ notes of the female version. Which was a dispointment but in all the men's version was not bad but it was just too sheer of scent.

It seems Coty sees the error in its way and have lauched a deeper scent - don't know if it will be longer lasting I don't have my hopes up.

does anyone know the release date????

It would be great if they comu up with an improved version and not an increased price. In any case, I odon't think anybody would want to pay a hundred bucks or more for anything from ck...

I'm not ashamed to admit that I like the original cK Euphoria, I own and use both the Men's and the Women's version.. and now i'm keen on smelling the Intense version

PVC and Leather. A Chain and a feather

Wink Re: New: Euphoria men Intense

Quote Originally Posted by Boal View Post
    It would be great if they comu up with an improved version and not an increased price. In any case, I odon't think anybody would want to pay a hundred bucks or more for anything from ck...
    For sure! I think people in marketing department of cK are rational enough to understand the requirement of their targeted segment!
    I like dry down of "euphoria men", but it doesn't have the value to pay "a hundred bucks or more" IMO!