Code of Conduct

Thread: Egoiste help

Default Egoiste help

Somehow I've never owned a bottle of this and I think it's time to take the plunge. I've been shopping around online (I don't live very close to any malls or other retailers) and I've noticed that in some pictures, the juice looks gold and in others it looks nearly clear.

Is this just a function of buying stuff from online retailers who may not have pictures of the product they're actually selling? Is this a fragrance that has changed over the years and the color of the juice has changed as well?

If the fragrance has changed, I'd be interested to hear if the differences are major and any thoughts about the fragrance itself. Is it worth pursuing a vintage bottle if such a thing exists? Has anybody bought a bottle online recently and been pleased enough to recommend a retailer?

Thanks for the input.
    Christian Dior VetiverPatou Pour HommeChristian Dior Leather OudOrmonde Jayne Ormonde ManSerge Lutens Chene

Default Re: Egoiste help

I just got a 1.7oz a few weeks ago from www.fragrancenet.com The liquid is a gold color. I think the pics of the clear color were just something with the lighting in the photograph when it was taken, and it could of even been a pic of an empty bottle, I don't know. But, I would recommend getting it from there or try www.scentiments.com

Default Re: Egoiste help

the juice in mine is clear goldish but not dark gold! This stuff is phenomenal...it makes you smell like some one out of the great gatsby might smell. Sophisticated, gentlemanly, but daring...get this stuff.