Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Arrow The Official Michael Storer Test Sample Discussion Thread

Hey kids, I received my Michael Storer test sample today, so I am taking the liberty of starting a thread for the 23+ of us who are testing them to discuss the fragrance: Winter Star.

I'll wait until others get their sample and get a chance to give it a test run before I start squawking.

http://www.michaelstorer.com/

http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=201655
    Last edited by MiaKulpa; 16th November 2007 at 12:59 AM.

Please visit SalonAesthetica.com (undergoing redecorating, but still open for business and will be motoring along soon)

Quote Originally Posted by Sestra View Post
    Kelly Caleche smells like Beelzeebub's urine to me...

Default Re: The Official Michael Storer Test Sample Discussion Thread

OMG! It's called Winter Star?! I have an abnormal fascination with winter-themed fragrances. I'm so excited!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to get mine.
    Another belief of mine; that everyone else my age is an adult, whereas I am merely in disguise.

Margaret Atwood

oh, you'll love it. very holidays and wintery.

Please visit SalonAesthetica.com (undergoing redecorating, but still open for business and will be motoring along soon)

I fell in love with Stephanie.
    Gardenia, the whole plant. Flowers, sweet and lovely. Leaves, green and growing. Roots and dirt, earthy and wet.
    This imaginative composition was one of my favorite gardenias yet.
    Of course, nothing beats burying one's nose in the real flower...

Lean in closer, dear

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by purplebird7 View Post
    I fell in love with Stephanie.
    Gardenia, the whole plant. Flowers, sweet and lovely. Leaves, green and growing. Roots and dirt, earthy and wet.
    This imaginative composition was one of my favorite gardenias yet.
    Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Winter Star? I'm trembling, shivering like my dog when she anticipates going for a ride. I want WS to be my dream fragrance, which I've mentally called "chalk." I'm afraid to hope. Those who've put up with my lamentations over the years know I pine for a white amber cloud. And just by speaking my prayer I've surely caused fate to prevent its creation. (Been getting a little too much Spaulding Gray lately.) And I wouldn't again elevate my hopes to such a level, but this is Storer; he's special, and he doesn't put out "just another frag." Damn. Must not hope. Must not hope. Pain is sure to follow.
    ...Do Less. ... Own Less..... Say "no" More Often.
    Currently wearing: Iris by Le Galion

Still waiting for mine, it's been 2 weeks. I'm getting antsy!
    "Woe to the one who's love of elixirs, grows into madness"
    :bounce:

Quote Originally Posted by spicegirl View Post
    Still waiting for mine, it's been 2 weeks. I'm getting antsy!
    Maybe it seemes like 2 weeks, but Michael just started the thread on the 10th! Anticipation sucks!

I'm looking forward to something wonderful.
    Last edited by Zibeline; 16th November 2007 at 03:00 PM.
    Currently wearing: Bluebell by Penhaligon's

Quote Originally Posted by Zibeline View Post
    Maybe it seemes like 2 weeks, but Michael just started the thread on the 10th! Anticipation sucks!

I'm looking forward to something wonderful.
    Only a week?! ACK! Your right, although it seems like forever! Hehehe....Looking forward to something wonderful as well. Must be patient...... must be patient...... must be....
    Last edited by spicegirl; 16th November 2007 at 03:40 PM. Reason: fix
    "Woe to the one who's love of elixirs, grows into madness"
    :bounce:

Patience, my lovelies. Remember Mia lives right nearby and he said he was shipping in about a week. Mind you, I'm just up the coast and can start camping at the mail box soon.
    Sending BEMs scuttling back to Betelgeuse with my fierce fumage!
    http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=200749

I got mine today! I spritzed it ASAP and...

Well, lets wait for more people to get theirs.

Whoops, sorry peeps, I forgot that I'm a local and got mine right away. I probably could've saved him some postage and just picked it up.

And chayaruchama, your sample shipped out an hour ago and is on its way to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Quarry View Post
    my dream fragrance, which I've mentally called "chalk." I'm afraid to hope.

Chalk?!?

Blog Entries

I got my sample today and was sooooo excited!! I thought that I was too late getting my request in.

So, Michael thank you sooooo much for sending this to me.

First, I just want to say that I am still learning. So, my views won't be as detailed as my more seasoned BNs. OK....I open my package and get a wonderful whiff of what is the perfect scent for winter. Mind you, I haven't even got the sample out of the bag yet. I am already excited about trying this. I spray a little on a piece of paper. It smells absolutely wonderful. I plan to try it on later. Right now I'm fresh out the shower and covered in
    Flowerbomb oil and perfume. I can't wait to try this on my skin.

What I like about this fragrance is the way it develops. I don't know how to describe it but certain frags develop a certain way. I notice it in some men's colognes and a few women's perfumes. It's not a note, but like a crispness in the scent. This reminds me of the SL frags, but Winter Star goes into a better direction while developing. I find that SL frags smell wonderful when 1st sprayed, but don't hold their fragrance very long. After about 30 minutes or so, they develop that old cologne smell. You know that smell that you get from someone who has had on the "WRONG" fragrance for too long. It doesn't smell anything like the original frag and it's been on the skin tooooo long. WS has the same crispness that Versace frags have to me. I wish I could explain it better. Bright Crystal especially has this certain element to the frag that makes the scent crisp to me. When I smell this in a perfume, I know that the dry down will be wonderful. That element allows the notes to develop without much alteration.

Think about it. This frag still smelled the same on the outside, ie. bag it was shipped in and the sample vial, as it does when it is sprayed on my paper. I figure it must have taken like 2 to 3 days to get to the east cost and it still holds it's original scent. That is what I look for in my frags. Not many frags can hold their true scent for 8 hours, let alone 3 days.

I can definitely see men and women wearing this frag. It has a men's cologne scent to it, but the little sweetness I get from it makes it OK for the ladies too. Man, I can't wait to try this on my skin!!! I'm praying that it mixes with my chemistry. I love this. My paper smells freakin amazing.

Michael if you don't hurry up and put this in a bottle and sell it, me and you are gonna have some problems LOL!! I can't wait to try your other frags now. OMG!! This is why fall/winter is my favorite time of year. I love frags like this in the winter. I would love this in a hankey perfume strength.

Thank you again for sending it to me. I am so looking forward to trying your other frags. This scent is wonderful and you are very talented. You are so lucky to be able to create fragrances. I would love to be able to make perfume. Again, thanks for allowing me to be part of this and doing what I love. Have a wonderful weekend.
    --------------------------------------
    OK I just applied it to my skin and Wow! On me, it's much sweeter than when I sprayed it on the paper. Right off the bat I get a strong and sweet incense smell. If you are looking for an incense frag, then this is definitely worth a try. OMG!! I love the sweetness in this. I love sweet/spicy frags. I didn't get the same opening on my skin that I got when I sprayed it on the paper. I actually got the smell that has developed on the paper up to this point. I can't wait to give this a full body work out.
    Last edited by Divatologist; 17th November 2007 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Diva is fartin in your perfume mist before you walk through it!! Walk slow and let it marinate......

Divatologist....Breaking perfume rules since 1969
    I smells goooooooooooood! Don't believe me? Come smell me!!

"The Divatologist Perfume Application Method" is now available!!! Learn It, Live It, Love It Click Here! Many Compliments Await You!

www.twitter.com/Divatologist www.divatologist.tumblr.com

I'm not ready to write the full review, but I will say that my husband thinks that Michael is "mean" for not offering full sized bottles for sale.

Blog Entries

I hope I made it onto the list. Nothing in my mailbox.
    The fragrance of flowers spreads only in the direction of the wind. But the goodness of a person spreads in all directions.
    Chanakya

Nothing in Rhode Island yet either!

Lean in closer, dear

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MiaKulpa View Post
    I forgot that I'm a local and got mine right away.
    I'm torn as to which direction I'd love to travel more: Visit MiaKulpa on the West Coast and stalk, er, I mean seek out Mike Storer or visit ComDiva on the East Coast to meet Neil Morris.

Quote Originally Posted by MiaKulpa View Post
    Chalk?!?
    Yeah--dry, powdery with white amber, but not particularly floral. Most "white" perfumes relate to white florals.
    The mail came, and I was so excited to find the MS sample in the box.

Rushed in, applied it to my arm. Sniffed. Waited. Sniffed. Waited. Sniffed. Weeped. Scrubbed arm. Sprayed paper. Sniffed. Waited. Sniffed. On paper, White Star is like mild, white pepper. On my wretched skin (you've heard me lament about my bitter, sour skin before), it smells like burnt urinal cakes.

Sometimes I wonder how I go on . Now over 650 fragrances sampled, and I care to revisit only 20 of them. One of those select few, however, is Michael Storer's Stephanie--one of the highlights of 2007.
    Last edited by Quarry; 18th November 2007 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ...Do Less. ... Own Less..... Say "no" More Often.
    Currently wearing: Iris by Le Galion

Blog Entries

Ohhhhh...the mail-lady got here late to day ...and it's here!!!!!!

At 5:30PM.

Opening the package....reading Michael's nice note...oh...this is much larger than those teeny decants I've been getting ...so i can give this several tries. As Divatologist has already mentioned - the scent precedes the spraying.

I do not have a trained perfume nose - Michael, I'm a newbie at describing scents - so here goes. Very nervous about this.

First sprays to wrists - both sides, and to a piece of paper. A very tangy almost peppery opening as Quarry mentioned, but not unpleasant - not at all what I was expecting by the preparation for "wintery". Expected something cold and blue-white. This is not Lara bundled in white furs in Dr. Zhivago. This is more like warm toasty fireplace flickering in the evening, hands clasped around a mug of hot cider laced with spices or a cup of black star anise tea. Something wood in here? I would not call this "feminine" nor "masculine" - to me it is gender neutral. Very different than anything I own - since I am a heavy user of floral/florientals. Walk over to my husband and had him sniff my wrists. He says it smells like gardenias. Just goes to show that noses are different.

It is softening and mellowing now - weirdly, I smell tobacco or the scent reminiscent of my uncle who smoked a pipe with cherry blend. The spritz on paper is much sharper than what is now blending with me. Would I buy this - no. Do I know people who would love it - yes.

6:27. Hmmmm - it's still quite strong. Not morphing into anything else however. Trying to describe this is really difficult. It's kind of like Fleur de Rocaille with pepper and nutmeg. Duh. Sorry - that's the best I can do.
    The fragrance of flowers spreads only in the direction of the wind. But the goodness of a person spreads in all directions.
    Chanakya

Dear Mia K-
    Thank you !
    Surprisingly, Michael surprised me with a sample- which I just received today.
    [Thank you, Michael !]

Here's my thoughts:
    First sniff is a powerful woody impression- lasting and musky.
    For me, the floral nature is only whispering; it feels as if ?hinoki /oud / sandalwood [ other than Mysore] are brewing.
    If there is carnation, it weaves in and out very quietly- now and then, I get wafts of it.
    Powdery drydown takes a long time before it appears- actually, I think that the drydown is my favorite part.

This is a powerful, meditative fragrance -more nuanced than Avignon, or Heeley [Avignon has the rose/vanilla; Heeley is fairly straightforward, to my nose].

I feel that this would be something many POLers would wear in their homes, alone, as a private scent.[And they do !]
    I find that powerful scents such as this seem to appeal for purposes of focus and calm.

I really appreciate your sharing this with me; I'll give it more tries, and see what pops up...

Thank you !

[NOW I'm not sure if I'm getting more blossom- ? orange blossom, too / A little indole in there...]

Thumbs up Re: The Official Michael Storer Test Sample Discussion Thread

My sample arrived today and I am very pleased with it and the development.

Yes, I got the oude/agarwood in this one but probably some other woods too and early in the scent, not just in the base. The carnation is hot but not sweet and the overall effect is a sultry one, not a powdery one. The peppery note is probably the carnation as Poivre wears like this on me, too. I did not get much of a powdery feel at all but I did get a nice deep musk. There is a bit of an herbal quality in this too, a la Yvette, perhaps. Is this herbal note the gourmand? Maybe a slight hint of vanilla? Clove? Or the anise that DeeOlive noticed?

Overall I get a winter wood, but wood brought into a warm place and NOT fireplace/charred/burned. A fresh cut sort of wood (the way a Christmas tree fills the air with evergreen), with clove pinks and musk nearby.

I really love the base of this one, it completely escapes any sort of medicinal note that you can find with some woods. I'd wear it anywhere, actually, I tried it during my dinner at work, and it was a hit with the colleagues.

FBW
    Last edited by Zibeline; 18th November 2007 at 04:56 AM.
    Currently wearing: Bluebell by Penhaligon's

I am wearing a very light spritz today, and it's a little bit different from a heavy one.

First, I want to say that winter holidays for me smell like honey, beeswax, simmered sour cherries in simple syrup, ricotta cheese, and a nice base of olives and smoke.

So when I smelled this, I, personally, did not feel like it smelled like the holidays.

My first application was a bit heavy. It's really nice, slightly sticky, oily decadent stuff. That alone would have endeared it to me.

Except it smells great.

Really really great.

The first time, I smelled toasted hazelnuts on a slightly zesty, peppery base with a comforting animalic note. It was a little bit creamy, very warm, and nicely blended. There was a nice dose of cinnamon and spices.

No holidays, not for me. However my husband walked into the room, smiled, and - I kid you not - said "You smell like CHRISTMAS!" According to him I smelled like cinnamon, a happy crowded room, and the best parts of cooking with a hint of the peppery freshness a pine tree gives a house - minus the overwhelming floor cleaner smell of pine.

The dry down was a powdery, peppery carnation.

With a subdued spritz I get just a hint of woods and nuts, and no peppery smell beyond the first few minutes. It's a little soapy, but just enough to make it slightly refreshing, not so bad that I feel compelled to head for the nearest water source and abrasive substance to scrub it off. It's less rich, but still very well blended with a lot of scents I don't understand but really really enjoy.

And while it doesn't smell like the holidays to me, it's exactly the sort of scent I'd want to wear to a family function - warm, comforting, unique, mature, and not overwhelmingly coquettish.
    Last edited by Abigail; 18th November 2007 at 05:22 PM.

Hi, all!

Well, I am feeling dangerous, so am posting my thoughts and impressions without having looked at anyone else's comments, or even back at Mr. Storer's comments about what he was envisioning, though I do remember "cold weather frag" and "with gourmand elements, but not foody."

Caveats: I have no clue what the notes are, am guessing. Please bear with me!

Immediately after first spritz: Cold, snow-promising air and dry spices like coriander, ginger powder and cinnamon. Yum! Love this.

Next: Aldehydes/powder -- I like the aldehydes, am less enamoured of the powderey notes.

Middle notes: Something green, maybe oakmoss or labdanum, which I associate with scents like Ma Griffe, Replique and some of the Lancomes (particularly Climat). This, to me is the "retro" part of the fragrance.

Late mid-notes: Star anise? I usually can't abide licorice notes, but this is nice and sharp without being overly intrusive. Am I hallucinating? Also the spices keep going here. Yum!

Drydown: Warm, UNsweetened burnt caramel, with something like white pepper. It's the drydown of this scent I enjoy the most. The lack of sweetness makes it VERY interesting, and simultaneously prevents it from being a "comfort" scent for me.

Overall impressions: This scent is intriguing and a little intimidating. I love the top notes and drydown. The scent is purchase-worthy for the "ends" alone. That said, I am not quite comfortable with the way the fragrance hangs together overall. The middle notes, when taken in combination with the rest of the scent, make it "moody," IMO. This is a scent of a person that I like (though am just meeting) but whom I don't entirely "get." I'm a little afraid of her, because of the depth , mystery and "different-ness" I perceive there.
    It’s thought that people who hope too much will just waste their life away and never get down to doing any real work. They’re confusing Hope with Wish, its lazy cousin... When Wish whispers, “Something is just around the corner,” what comes or not is never what was wished for. When Hope whispers “Something is just around the corner,” something always is. -- Charlie Elberson

Mine hasn't arrived yet!! Maybe the international post is a tad slow.
    Can't wait.....
    Currently wearing: Noa by Cacharel

Got mine today (all the way to Australia! YAY!)

This scent brought tears to my eyes, twice. Firstly, I opened the mail and was greeted by a peppery, slightly soapy (but not chemical) cloud. Little bit of spice-- maybe nutmeg or cinnamon? Unexpected, but FANTASTIC. First lot of tears came-- HAVE I FOUND MY HOLY GRAIL?!

Meticulously showered to remove all scents of the day so that Winter Star could have me as a blank canvas... then the second lot of tears came-- on my skin, it's awful! The gourmand note bursts right out of the bottle and lodges itself up my nose particularly stubbornly. I don't NOT like gourmand-y notes, but this one really did not agree with me. Someone earlier said they got a hint of unsweetened caramel, I sensed that too-- that and a particularly musky vanilla.

This perfume is very strong, and very, very heavy. I can almost feel myself wearing it as if it were a scarf (a particularly intricate and eye-catching scarf that everyone would comment on). I think my objections to this fragrance may be geographical, Michael-- coming from the southern hemisphere, it is summer here-- extremely bright and hot, and to continue my analogy, not scarf weather at all.

The more it dies away, and loses that heady, almost sickening opening, the more I like it. I'm getting more of a powdery, peppery feel-- carnation? Geranium? It is a beautifully executed perfume, but unfortunately not for me. I think I will store it away until the Australian winter and see if the colder weather makes me appreciate the heavier scent more.

Thank you so much for including me in your test, Michael! This has been wonderfully fun!

ETA: Argh! All I can smell is burning and I have a headache to rule them all!
    Last edited by Sarahsaurus; 19th November 2007 at 11:43 AM. Reason: THE BURNING! THE BURNING!

Update - my sample of Winter Star arrived this morning! Yipee!
    Will try it after work and report back.
    O.K. First of all, thanks to Michael for the priviledge of allowing me to be one of
    his guinea pigs and for posting the sample across the pond. It will of course
    give you a European viewpoint as opposed to an American one.

My first thoughts on initially spraying Winter Star were: "bit of a Noirs Epices vibe going
    on here!" Lots of spice - pepper, clove, cinnamon perhaps. Quite austere and definitely
    unisex, if not entirely masculine. It made my nose twitch a bit, like when you've de-seeded
    a chilli pepper and then touched your nose!! Almost sneeze inducing too.

It's definitely a warm weather fragrance, hence the name, although we know Michael hasn't finished tweaking it yet. Maybe that's where we come in.

Lots of powdery aldehydes next (after the first ten minutes or so) taking it out of the "casual wear" range and into the
    realms of "formal work wear" perhaps. Certainly a powerful, high-flyer could carry this off
    well. Here it shares some aspects with Cabochard. A bit austere and certainly not
    romantic or "girlie". A good "don't mess with me!" scent.

I get a touch of floral (is it carnation ot heliotrope?) and it does thaw slightly at this point.
    Maybe the unapproachable boss has a soft side, that she lets a few people see occasionally. It's all the more welcome, given the almost harsh beginning. There is a woody development too - not sure which however, but don't think it's cedarwood, a bit more like pinewood. This is my favourite stage in the development and the real "heart" of the fragrance.This is surely the best bit so far and Winter Star is becoming more of a skin scent and less of a scent that was wearing me! In fact towards the end of the first hour it fades to a whisper of it's former self - the tyrant has lost her voice. The drydown is a little bit of an anti-climax overall.

May I suggest that the nose tingling, sneeze inducing issue needs to be tackled? I didn't get a headache, but the physical feelings on first applying the scent are a bit weird.

The opening is slightly too harsh for my taste and not cosy/warm enough. However it may well be that Michael wants the impression of a piercingly bright star on a bitterly cold,unforgiving winter's night.

Personally I would like to see more warmth (plum, orange or vanilla maybe) and a less dramatic opening.

Hope you don't mind my being so truthful! It's a really promising fragrance Michael and I look forward to it's future development.I'd also love to find out what the notes really were.
    How close were we all??
    Last edited by kewart; 20th November 2007 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Currently wearing: Noa by Cacharel

I just received my sample of Storer's wintry fragrance yesterday. I understand from his note that this is unfinished and he has no plans to market it immediately but is interested at this point in feedback, pro and con.

My first impression, which lasted for the first two or three hours at least after I applied it at about 5:00 PM (this has massive staying power), was of a sharp, spicy/herbaceous note bordering on medicinal. I couldn't identify the source of this fierce top note, or even whether it was one element or several, but it reminded me somewhat of eucalyptus, perhaps blended with gaiac or some other potent wood. At some point I began to detect spices -- cinnamon, clove, cumin? -- like those red-hots candies from childhood. Maybe also a hint of burnt caramel. The scent at this stage was intriguing at arm's length, when I could just catch a hint of its compelling strangeness, but when sniffed up close was nearly unwearable for me. This note was very tenacious, and though I was tempted to scrub my wrist after the first two hours, I decided to hang in there and see what developed.

After a few hours the roaring top notes subsided slightly and some sweetness slowly emerged. At this stage it reminded me a bit of George Sand by Maître Parfumeur et Gantier -- a woody floral with heart notes of rose, patchouli and amber -- though this is slightly sweeter and more rounded than GS. (The sweetness is of a drier variety, if that makes any sense, than that of typical modern fragrances -- it comes from a sophisticated use of woods and flowers, and not, I think, from overripe fruit or other gooey foodie elements.) The various notes wove pleasantly in and out of prominence over the following few hours, and this impression lasted until bedtime.

By this morning the fragrance had mellowed into a comforting, faded oriental decay of amber and soft woods (tonka bean? vanilla?), with just a hint of flowers in there somewhere. It is at this point that I can't stop sniffing my wrist.

I would suggest that the sharp top notes be reduced in the formula or mitigated by something that would lift the fragrance out of that stern initial statement sooner, or would soften it from the outset. (And I'm a fan of many deep orientals.) I'm sure that others would argue for the iron-fisted opening, and that's fine. But for me, the long journey to the payoff would be a dealbreaker.

Nevertheless, I feel that there is great beauty in this formula just waiting for a little tweaking. I would *love* to know what's in this -- and I'm anxious to hear what others think. Thank you, Mr. Storer, for allowing us to sample your creation!

Lefay
    Last edited by lefay; 20th November 2007 at 02:55 PM.

Blog Entries

Hello all, Michael here.

I just want to let you all know that I'm soaking up all of your comments. Winter Star is something I simply meant to keep "on the back burner" for now. I actually wasn't expecting such an overall strongly positive reaction, so I'm very pleasantly surprised.
    I am sorry that Winter Star doesn't work on a few of your skins, but that, I think, is inevitable. I'm quite lucky as a perfumer that I have fairly neutral skin and most things I try on the backs of my hands and arms don't change drastically for me.

It seems I'm getting a number of comments implying that the opening is a bit "loud" (?) Is that a fair interpretation? I wonder if most of you feel this way.. Or do some of you enjoy the way it opens?

Unfortunately, I'll have to mix up a new batch to smell it again. I just sent the last bit of juice I made to one of you whose vial got lost in our wonderful US postal system. I will do that today and take a new look at the opening top notes and aldehydes...

By the way, I hope you all have visited my website. My EDP Monk is also very much for women, even though the name might suggest it's for men, I guess. If you like warm, musky, ambery, incensy fragrances with a touch of chocolate for winter, I think you'll find it very nice indeed.

Meanwhile I look forward to any further comments on Winter Star. If I had developed this a little earlier and had tested it with you ladies then, perhaps I could have offered it as a special holiday scent. Oh, well... Please note that I didn't intend it to be "Christmasy" but rather a whole winter fragrance.

I'll probably be doing more tests in the future as this is a perfect venue for getting savvy opinions besides those provided by my nose alone.. lol...

Thank you all so much for helping. This is great fun for me! I'll check back again in a couple days...

Your fellow BaseNoter and frag-o-phile,

Michael Storer
    MICHAEL STORER fine niche perfumery for the individualist
    www.michaelstorer.com

Hi Ladies,

I am still eagerly awaiting my sample to arrive (Danish customs are simply dreadful!)... I am trying to avert my eyes so that Im not influenced in any way by other members' perspectives.
    I don't know who's more excited about its arrival... me or my husband (Dimitri - also a member on the forum).

Cant wait to sample this intriguing scent and report my impressions here.

Back to watching the postbox. *sigh*

I actually loved the top-notes, it was the incense in the middle that turned very acrid on my skin...which is unusual! Incense is usually my friend.
    Before the burning hair note kicked in I smelled some powder-soft heliotrope-similar to Cashmere Mist which I was loving.
    Final verdict: I like it but the incense note was just too much Sadly!

Blog Entries

I received the sample in the post today but have yet to open it. Will give it a test tomorrow and post results ASAP. Thank you Michael for sending the sample all the way to the UK!

Blog Entries

Hi Michael,

Thank you for including me in your test group.

Somehow I got a second tester in the mail. Would you like me to send it back or to pass it on to someone else?
    Chanakya