Code of Conduct

Default Rejected Perfumes & Tester ---- Are They Fake?

Guys, I noticed that some website are selling so called 'rejected perfume' and 'tester vesion' of perfumes. On average, their price is 60% cheaper than the department store. 'Rejected perfume' means that the bottle is slightly not perfect such as doesn't comes with a cap etc however, they claim that the perfume liquid inside is 100% original. I noticed that 95% of the items are the 100ml bottles. Are they just flushing out old/unsold stocks from the counter or it's just an imitation version?

So, what do you think? Are the perfumes real/original or just an imitation?

Default Re: Rejected Perfumes & Tester ---- Are They Fake?

Do they use generic bottle or are they the originals just without caps? If it's just missing the cap, it's very common, 90% of testers don't have them and are perfectly fine. I haven't heard much about "rejected perfume" though...

the bottles are original. however, they do not come with the packaging box. they just come with a fabric/velvety pouch. some says that the perfumes liquid are real but it has been diluted or added water or something.....

That sounds a little fishy to me.I wouldn't trust any thing that's even been slightly altered or tampered with.

... SCentiments.com

I use it. Dont worry. Testers are good my friend.

If you get a regular EDT it comes in the box.

It is okay... dont be afraid lol
    I'm so fo sho' it's no facade/ Stay out of trouble momma said as momma sighed/ For her fear her youngest son be a victim of homicide/ But I gotta get you out of here momma.. Or I'm gonna die..Inside...So either eay you lose me momma/ So let loose of me!

Can you post a link to these websites?

Quote Originally Posted by stuigi View Post
    Can you post a link to these websites?
    http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?sh...303&hl=perfume

Rejected perfumes? That's highly fishy. "Hey this fake doesn't look fake enough!"

Testers on the other hand are just fine.

I'd totally avoid everything about that site. They even put a line saying "if it smells real... then why bother asking"

The suspicion, I think, also lies in the way the seller apply the same price for all items (Sean John - Unforgivable surely cannot have the same price as CK - One) as well as most of the good comments are comes from brand new members of that forum.
    Last edited by jasonx; 2nd March 2009 at 09:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonx View Post
    The suspicion, I think, also lies in the way the seller apply the same price for all items (Sean John - Unforgivable surely cannot have the same price as CK - One) as well as most of the good comments are comes from brand new members of that forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by SirSlarty View Post
    Rejected perfumes? That's highly fishy. "Hey this fake doesn't look fake enough!"

Testers on the other hand are just fine.
    I bought a bottle of Armani Diamond from Armani counter ($95 usd) and bought one from this website (cost me $40 usd), it is a tester unit and I gave this unit to the armani counter to verify this perfume is genuine or not,I leave it for 2 days for them to test and they said it is genuine. I will only buy new product from this website, so far I bought 6 bottles of perfume from different designer. I tried to get Sean Jean Unforgivable and Paco Rabbane One Million but out of stock, they said I have to order delivery is 2 weeks and they have refundable policy too. 3 days money back guarantee if the product is not authentic, the only thing is you can't get the box. If you guys wanna test the product that I bought fronm them, I would glad to send you one. I am not promoting their website but I just wanna make sure all these perfume are genuine and lasting.

Thanks guys

Did you buy the REJECTED ones or the TESTER version?

Just turn around and run the opposite direction. There are lots of online reputable vendors that have great prices.
    Last edited by gmmcnair; 3rd March 2009 at 04:08 PM. Reason: I suck at typing.
    Discount and drug store fragrance trollop. http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=74

Did you buy the REJECTED ones or the TESTER version?

1. Armani Diamond 75ml - Tester
    2. Thiery Mugler Angel Men 100ml - Rejected (Packaging Defect)
    3. Armani Code 125ml - Rejected (Packaging Defect)
    4. Armani Attitude 75ml - Rejected (Packaging Defect)
    5. Sean Jean Unforgivable for Women 75ml - Tester
    6. Bvlgari Aqva 100ml - Rejected (Packaging Defect)
    7. Christian Dior Fahrenheit 100ml - Rejected (Packaging Defect)
    8. Polo Explorer 75ml and 100ml - Rejected (Packaging Defect)
    9. Christian Dior Jardor 125ml - Tester
    10. Boss Element 90ml - Tester
    11. Dunhill Desire Blue 100ml - Rejected (Packaging Defect)
    12. Bvlgari Extreme 100ml - Rejected (Packaging Defect)

I am trying to get the latest REJECTED designer perfume (One Milllion/Sean Jean/Diamond) but I have to wait 2 weeks for the shipment (they said imported from Europe but I don't know which country)

Do you have any of these items that you bought from counter?Excluding the Tester unit because all the Tester is genuine. I could send one of the Rejected (Packaging Defect) for you to test and verify the perfume. I just need to know these product are authentic.. Thanks for helping out...
    Last edited by lunz; 3rd March 2009 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gmmcnair View Post
    Just turn around and run the opposite direction. There are lots of online reputable vendors that have great prices.
    Please provide the online link so I could take a look at it? your help is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by archaic View Post
    the bottles are original. however, they do not come with the packaging box. they just come with a fabric/velvety pouch. some says that the perfumes liquid are real but it has been diluted or added water or something.....
    have you bought one to verify this?

Quote Originally Posted by lunz View Post
    I bought a bottle of Armani Diamond from Armani counter ($95 usd) and bought one from this website (cost me $40 usd), it is a tester unit and I gave this unit to the armani counter to verify this perfume is genuine or not,I leave it for 2 days for them to test and they said it is genuine. I will only buy new product from this website, so far I bought 6 bottles of perfume from different designer. I tried to get Sean Jean Unforgivable and Paco Rabbane One Million but out of stock, they said I have to order delivery is 2 weeks and they have refundable policy too. 3 days money back guarantee if the product is not authentic, the only thing is you can't get the box. If you guys wanna test the product that I bought fronm them, I would glad to send you one. I am not promoting their website but I just wanna make sure all these perfume are genuine and lasting.

Thanks guys
    Shill! Run!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAttorney View Post
    Shill! Run!
    Thanks..

I don't know why anyone on here would buy from those sites. There are already plenty enough discounters that sell authentic products without any defective packaging. The defective packaging phrase is probably used for the simple fact that the product is fake and enough time wasn't put forth in making it look real.

Quote Originally Posted by lunz View Post
    1. Armani Diamond 75ml - Tester
    2. Thiery Mugler Angel Men 100ml - Rejected (Packaging Defect)
    3. Armani Code 125ml - Rejected (Packaging Defect)
    4. Armani Attitude 75ml - Rejected (Packaging Defect)
    5. Sean Jean Unforgivable for Women 75ml - Tester
    6. Bvlgari Aqva 100ml - Rejected (Packaging Defect)
    7. Christian Dior Fahrenheit 100ml - Rejected (Packaging Defect)
    8. Polo Explorer 75ml and 100ml - Rejected (Packaging Defect)
    9. Christian Dior Jardor 125ml - Tester
    10. Boss Element 90ml - Tester
    11. Dunhill Desire Blue 100ml - Rejected (Packaging Defect)
    12. Bvlgari Extreme 100ml - Rejected (Packaging Defect)

I am trying to get the latest REJECTED designer perfume (One Milllion/Sean Jean/Diamond) but I have to wait 2 weeks for the shipment (they said imported from Europe but I don't know which country)

Do you have any of these items that you bought from counter?Excluding the Tester unit because all the Tester is genuine. I could send one of the Rejected (Packaging Defect) for you to test and verify the perfume. I just need to know these product are authentic.. Thanks for helping out...
    Unless I order it from that website, I have no way of knowing if the one you send me is a "rejected" one or not. But thanks for the offer I guess.

Doesn't load and it's a different site than the one you posted before.

You should at least correct the many spelling and punctuation errors on your "website."

You should at least correct the many spelling and punctuation errors on your "website."
    No! Don't tell him how to fix his business!

Man, I hate using internet memes... but...

Obvious shill is obvious?

Is not my "website" though. I am a buyer not a seller and I only need to know "rejected perfume" authentic or imitation as they claim it is original. Thanks anyway...
    Last edited by lunz; 9th March 2009 at 05:01 PM.

Doesn't load and it's a different site than the one you posted before.
    It is a different site, there are many sites selling "rejected perfume" in Malaysia.